Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

October TTC Club - lets aim for spooky treats and no tricks from the witch.

Ok girls here is the nice new October thread. Hopefully this will be another lucky BFP thread for us!

Ok lets keep PMA high and hopefully this is going to be another lucky thread and give us many BFP's, especially as our list is getting smaller. Let me know your testing dates or if you'd like to join the madness or if I have added you incorrectly and I'll make changes.

**Nikkirich75 BFP July**

**MrsKH72 BFP July**

**gem999 BFP July**

**mum2hols BFP July**

**emaloney123 BFP August 1st**

**Bundleofhope BFP August **

**Vestal BFP August **

**Lucy1231987 BFP August **

**Jasminejen - BFP September **

**C2bmummy - BFP September **

**Kinky1uk - BFP October**

Speccles -

S-evans -

Wanabamama -

pinkckickuk2 - 2nd November

VixV -

Apple13uk - 31st October

KWN_32 -

Nessie76 - 16th October

Poppy70 -

Monkeybusinessuk1 -

Nicki31uk - 25th October

Abihylands - when ready

Pot of gold -

Loughpet - 16th October

Bubs_pleasexx - 12th October

Peachy1982 - 17th October

Good luck girlies sticky baby dust to all x

Replies

• Hi everyone I just wanted to say good luck to you all for this new month. Love the title pink chick!

Love from c2b xxx
  • We're trying again after a 5 month break this month yay.

Hopefully 3rd time lucky for a sticky bean.

• Hi pot of gold, welcome to the madness. What is your testing date and I'll add you to the list.

C2bmummy - how you feeling?

Xx
  • Hi i'd love to join, my testing date will be around 25th. Not sure exactly as had m/c last month. fingers crossed for this month everyone xx image
  • Hi all I too will hopefully be trying again this month... Had mc last month on first round of clomid waiting for af so I can start again! Have not waited to bd though and have been enjoying the fact of not putting pressure on myself when having sex hoping the swimmers swim!! No idea when af should show stopped bleeding from mc about 3 weeks ago now so expecting things to happen anytime now!! Good luck to everyone this month x
  • Hi my lovely ladies.

Had a good day today but a little tough as well. Visited friends and family the last couple we visited are due a week after I was due so always find it a little hard seeing them but I want to see them and am so happy for them both! Anyhow decided to defo go onto Angus Castus, going to order it tonight. Will start it as soon as it gets here.

I would like to test on the 31st but not sure if its a good idea, as most of you will know thats my due date, what so you think?

I want to see loads of BFPs this month girls!!!!

xxxxx
  • Hey Pinkchick I'm doing ok thanks terrible nausea but just grateful I've got it! Having early scan onthe 11th when I will be 7 weeks so fc for then.

Hope to see you get your BFP soon Hun xxx
  • Hi ladies,

Can I join please testing day around 16th October .

Thanks

Loughpet
  • Hi VixV,

Not sure if that testing date is a good idea if you got a Bfn it could make matters worse, I know I couldn't deal with it. Are you also going to see your doctor about the long cycles?

C2bmummy - I hope the nausea passes soon love and all the best for your scan.... will you let us know how you get on?

Apple - any news for us or sign of af?

Poppy - any sign of af for you pet?

New ladies you are all very welcome to join our little family but I am so sorry you found your way here.

Xx
  • Pink you are right a bfn would be a kick in the gut on that day! No not going to go to the docs.... going to keep on at the weight loss and try good old angus catus and see what happens. How you doing today? xxxx
  • Hi girls, hope everyone is doing well.

Pink...loving the new thread title, clever girl. How are you doing?

Apple, poppy, how are you ladies...did the witch show up?

Abhilands...how are you feeling...it's nice to see you here with us, although being honest I wish I was chatting with you in a different forum but life isn't fair eh x

To all the new ladies, welcome and I'm sure you will find our wee family very friendly and a constAnt source of support.

I've no idea of dates as I've yet to have AF after the mc so will have to wait and see. Also getting recurrent mc bloods done after AF.

Wishing you all a lucky October...love Tracy xx
  • Hi everyone,

Well it's Monday again.... where do the weekends go?

VixV - good plan love good luck for weigh in today. I'm hoping af is going to arrive soon. Got a Bfn yesterday morning with early test so I am expecting af to appear just no clue when?

Tracey, I'm doing ok bit fed up. But that's probably the horrible weather we're having. How you doing?

Xx
  • Hi Lovely Ladies

Can I join this month too please .... AF due around the 12th October.

Lots of Love to you all

Tara xxxx
  • Hey girlies hope you are all doing well! Hope we get lots and lots of bfps this month "pumpkin bumps" lol! I am somewhere in the middle of the tww but do not have any hope of a BFP this month as I think we have only bd'd three times in total this month and neither of them at the right time so just waiting on af arriving so we can move on to next month
  • I just got a BFP!!!!! image

So happy and scared at the same time!

Sending you all sticky baby dust xxx
  • Congratulaions chick x
  • Hi Ladies,

Hope we are all well. The weekend went passed way too quickly for my liking.

Congrats Kinky - wishing you a happy and healthy 8 months ahead.

Any news Poppy? Welcome back Tara!

So Tracy how was Riga?

Vixv - I think the girls are right, wouldn't do it on that day. How are you feeling?

Well.... still no sign of AF for me. Day 29 and I reckon I ov'd at day 15, so this is a long one for me as my LP is normally only 12 days. Don't get excited ladies, my temps are falling so I am not even wasting the money on a POAS job, there is no point after getting a BFN four days ago.

Hopefully I might squeeze in a cycle before the end of this month although by the looks of things I may not! Pink chick - put me down for a tentative date of 31st, but will update once AF arrives.

What's up pink chick? Are you ok? I smiled at the bad weather reference.....we just had another warm day and the office aircon wasn;t working - it was a nightmare. I felt like a parboiled beetroot by the end of the day!

Good luck to all for this month - we need to up our stats to catch up on a quiet September!

Apple x image
  • Hello girls! Pink love the new thread you're getting very creative with this ha ha Lets hope this a lucky month! welcome to the new ladies and hello again to the long standing regulars!

Vix I agree with Pink, don't put added pressure on yourself to test on your due date it may make you feel worse!

Tashelby - how are you doing? hope you're ok and its nice to see you here xxx

Wannabe love the ides of pumpkin bumps ha ha

Well no sign of my af yet and still no symptoms, except for wanting to eat everything in sight and being very irratable, but thats nothing new ha ha. Feel beter than I did on Sat but have to really stop myself dwelling on things.

Good luck to everyone, you're all fab lovely ladies who so deserve a BFP this month! baby dust to everyone xxxxxxxx
  • Didn't see the other posts - congratulations kinky that s fab to round off september!

Apple, sorry you've no sign of af yet its annoying isn't it Im on day 30 and no sign of anything! Good luck xxx
  • Pink updated loss on diet forum! Hope AF gets to you soon however i would prefer a bfp!

wannabe I hope you get a surprise bfp!

Kinky congrats!!!!

Apple not feeling too bad thanks, just want af to finish so i can get started on that bfp.

Poppy please let this be your month! It would be fab to get 2 BFPs in the first week of oct!

Hubby picked me up some angus castus today so that i could start using it asap, the lady in the shop told him that they are to stop heavy periods but from what i have read they tend to help with cycle length as well. Anyhow only time shall tell. the tablets are huge though!!!! xxx