Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Oh well...try again next month

Month 2 after miscarriage and nothing for me. AF came yesterday. I was really down about it but trying to keep upbeat. Yet another friend told me she's 12 weeks and I'm trying to be happy for her but I just want to be pregnant now.

Really hope I get BFP before Xmas - what a nice present that will be.

Trying to chart my temperatures again but they are all over the shop as is AF, so not holding out much hope at the moment.

Sigh....right get myself together.

Replies

• Sorry to hear she got you. We will all get there in the end I promise. Fingers crossed for a BFP before xmas for you!!!! xx
  • I'm with you on that one hun. My cycles seem to be all over and don't think I am ov-ing.

Fingers firmly crossed for us all!
  • I know I shouldn't complain. One of my friends who has a 2 year old just found out after a year of TTC that she has limited eggs and now has to start IVF (privately as NHS won't let you have IVF if you already have a child). I still have one gorgeous, amazing daughter. But she'd be a great big sister.

Plenty of time I know but I've already told myself that once I hit 35 next year I'll call it a day.
  • Hi,

I'm the same as you. Month 2 after 2nd MMC and AF arrived today. My cycles have only been 19 and 18 days so i've just bought some Agnus Cactus in the hope that my cycles go back to normal quicker.

I'm already 35 and have a 2 year old. We started TTC in Jan and would really like a BFP before this Jan as it will be so depressing to think that a year ago we decided to try again.

Anyway, here's hoping to BFP's this year.

xx
  • Sorry to hear no BFP this month image I'm cycle 6 after a missed miscarriage at 12 weeks...due date coming up. Was really hoping for a BFP before my due date to give me something to focus on but nothing! Have started using Clearblue Ovulation predictor kits but found out I'm not ovulating til day 20 out of a 28 day- which isnt enough time to allow for implantation. Hoping it sorts itself out soon! Think happy thoughts, I hope we both have BFP before xmas!! xxx
  • Thinking of you TriTread. Also 2 months since miscarriage, due to test next monday but not at all hopeful for a BFP... I too want a nice xmas present...

xxx