Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Just off the Pill, could i be pregnant?

Hi there,

Im new to this so please bare with me. I came off of the pill on 11th Sep (we've been having unprotected sex since) so im not due my AF until the 8th Nov but ive been having the strangest of feelings.

Since Monday ive been feeling so tired and drained all the time and i keep getting like a bubbily feeling in my tummy. For the last 3 days ive had cramp like feeling when im in bed at night and through the night. I also need to pee like a million times throughtout the day/night.Ive noticed by boobs seem a little bigger but their not painful or sore and i have no nausea (which seem to be the main 2 signs).

Could i be pregnant? I hope so but i think this may just be in my head?! Has anyone experienced anything similar?

Replies

• Hi Soph, sorry if I have missed something but can you explain why your AF isn't due till 8th Nov? Have you had your AF in Oct? Ofcourse you could be pregnant but if you are due your AF in just over a weeks time then I would say it would be a little too early for this cycle to see symptoms, that is, assuming you had a normal AF in Oct x