Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Amazing eye sight? I need you! Pic attatched! Help?!

Ok, so.

Night time wee. Say what you see. Maybe I O'd later?

http://oi43.tinypic.com/261fbtf.jpg

Replies

• I can see a faint line... And I don't have great eyesight!! image

Maybe take a clear blue test in the morning (or tonight if you won't sleep until you know!!

Looks good! Good luck! Xxx
  • Hiya... this is exactly like how i had it earlier this week.

I had the faintest line... so much so I thought I was making things up. It was also night time wee wee so I tried again teh next day and it was still a very very very faint line... I then got a first response and got an equally faint line.... so got a clear blue digital and it said 1-2 weeks pregnant!!! image

I have done another test similar to the one you did last night for fun and the line is so dark now... but that took from Monday night until last night to get that colour.

So fingers crossed!!!!

xxx
  • I see a faint line too, and my eyesight is rubbish, i've had glasses since I was eleven!

Good luck image
  • Am going to test again in the morning...

I bet it just vanishes as a fluke.

Will keep you all posted xx
  • Good luck I see a line to xx
  • I see a line too. Fingers crossed hun. xx
  • I see a line too!! Even got my hubby to look and he can see it too image I'd test again tomorrow. Mine started like that (CD28) and got stronger every day (albeit still very faint) until I had my implantation on CD31 and the lines were much stronger.

Best of luck!

Spring x
  • I see it! faint, but definitely there. good luck testing tomorrow morning again xxx
  • good luck!

Let us know how it goes tomorrow... dont be shocked if you get another VERY faint line.... thats what happened to me anyhow... It was so faint I didnt believe it and thought I was seeing things.

As long as you are reading ut with the timeframe it says (mine took about 8 / 10 mins to show) then hopefully it will be a positive... dont read it too much after this as i believe the dyes used can run and sometimes give the illusion of another line... but thats mainly with the blue dye types i believe (i know this from manic researching when i got my very faint line and googled like a crazy women!!!)

good luck xxx
  • Haha I too have been googling like mad ever since I took the test.

Whats are the chances of evap like on pink dye tests...

How common are evap lines on pink dye tests..

The list goes on...

I've stopped shaking and landed back on earth now.

Until tomorrow morning

xxx
  • I cant see pic on my phone. but fc this is your bfp x
  • I can see it! Really really hope it is a bfp! X
  • I will look out for this tomorrow... keep us updared!!!

xxx
  • Absolutely nothing this morning.

I'm so confused!

xxx
  • I see a line! I have heard those sticks are really unreliable - maybe try a different sort of test.

Got my fingers crossed for you.

• Kookycakebowl still keeping my FC for you hope its your BFP x
  • Thanks girls I hope so too but trying not to think about it (yeah right) I feel a trip to town to buy pregnancy tests coming on!

I'm oficially obsesed with peeing on sticks...

xx
  • Is this a OPK test or a pg test? It looks the same as my OPK's and if it is.....it needs to be as dark as the control line. I can see a very faint line. If it's a PG test then congrats image xx
  • It's a HPT, the OPKs I have like this have the green end, these are blue.

xx
  • Get down to the shops and good luck image x