Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hello

Hi everyone,

Don't know if anyone is on here from 3/4 years ago but i am back and ready to do this all over again.

I was on here last time i was ttc and found it was nice to have some support and speak to other people in the same boat.

Last time i was on here we finally conceived after 9 months and had my DD on 09/09/09. She is just over 2 now and we are ready to go for it again.

Anyway just thought i would say Hi x :lol:

Replies

• Hi Hayles,

Im 22 weeks pg with my first baby...we found out its a girl. I thought it would take up to a year to conceive after coming off the pill, but to our delight i got pg after my first cycle.

Good Luck with ttc, i hope it happens for you soon image
  • I think I remember you!! I was due 1/11/09 but had my dd 22/10/09 and I'm also back I'm now on month 5 trying last time it took 4 months so hoping to get a nice bfp for Christmas.

Welcome back and I hope you get your bfp soon xx

Lots of babydust xxxx
  • Congratulations Pricey hope you have a h+h pregnancy.

Rosapenny i remember you! I was just going through my old posts and you had wrote on them a few times. I came off the pill a year ago last month but haven't been activaly trying as had quite a busy year with holidays and work etc so delibratley avoiding ov days. This is our first month of going for it woohoo. I'm day 14 of cycle so going to be quite busy the next week lol. Hope it happens for you soon xxx
  • P.S Rosapenny is there anyone else still on here? Do you remember the lady that had a little boy already and was ttc with a donor? Did she get her bfp? x
  • I do remember her, it was a girl she had can also remember her profile pic with her and her little girl on a bench, her name began with a h but I can't remember!! As far as I know she never did get a bfp, her donor kept missing and then she changed donor. Then there was grudie? Do you remember grudie? She had a little boy and was trying for another for 2 years but when they changed the site all those girls left image