Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

That wonderful 2ww again......

Don't you just love them! On CD22 today have no PMA at all, don't feel any different so not feeling hopeful. Has anyone ever felt like this to then go on and get a BFP?!?! xx

Replies

• Yep, ME!! the month i got my bfp!! we had been ttc for 15 months and the month i got my bfp had decided to go to docs and we had almost given up. didnt try much that month, only bd'd twice. FC you get ur bfp hun. When is af due and how long have you been ttc? xx
  • Aw thanks for replying image I'm only on TTC month 2 but it's just crap when you don't feel any different! Just feeling a little sorry for myself but I know there's lots of ladies who have been trying for ages.

I'm CD 22 so I think the witch should arrive between Tuesday and Friday of next week. At least I can pop on here and read about others so I know I'm not alone image xx
  • hi, think of it as a good sign!! FC for you xx
  • I'll be joining the 2ww club from friday when OV is due. I am soooo rediculously excited and scared at the same time image FC for you xx
  • FC for you too KatRob! Lets hope we're all successful and go through this exciting but terrifying thing together! lol xx
  • thank you! i'm actually really looking forward to the 2ww - sad i know, but it gives me something to think about. not got my peak yet so still plenty BDing to go image xx
  • Always the fun part :-P Enjoy! x
  • Hi,

I am in 2ww, we have been TTC for 3and half years. I got a BFP a couple of years ago when i wasnt expecting it unfortunately it ended in MC but it just shows it happens when u are least expecting it!!

I am feeling quite positive this month though so lets keep our fingers crossed and hope we get our BFP's in time for xmas

S

• Hi Sweetie, sorry to hear about your MC, definitely good to keep positive and I hope you get your BFP very soon!

Less than a week now for me image Stay AWAY withcy! x
  • Morning ladies, hope you've all had a nice weekend, how are you all doing?

I've had pains on and off since Saturday, quite strong yesterday most of the day and niggling this morning, got a feeling the witch is on her way! CD27 today so we shall see xx
  • hi mrss1981, keeping my fc for you! when will you test if af doesn't show? good luck!!

I will start using my ov sticks this weekend and hope BFP will be my xmas pressie!!

Hi sweetie, hope this month is good for you too.

FC for everyone! xxx
  • Hi carioke, I'm not sure, I was hoping to wait but today has been a nightmare! I could not think of anything else pretty much all day so might test in the morning with a first response test.

A BFP would be the best pressie ever! Def keeping my fingers crossed for you image x
  • Hi ladies. Im now on the 2ww aswell. Not done as much bd'ing this month as i would have liked. tiredness is getting the best of me. I hate the 2ww. I find it an emotional rollercoster asways ending in being upset when af arrives!
  • Hi girls - I'm with you on the 2ww. HATE IT! Especially as I have been symptom spotting like crazy and have managed to convince myself it could all add up to good news... I did this once before (tho admittedly i had no symptoms) and obviously was not pg - I phoned my mum and cried and cried. We been TTC since Feb this year.
  • I'm out ladies! image Witch arrived this morning. FC for the rest of you though! xx
  • Oh no!!! so sorry to hear that. hope you're ok?xx
  • I'm now in the dreaded 2ww. I'm only 1dpo and already trying to symptom spot. I'm terrible. I don't now how I'm going to wait it out!
  • Sorry Mrs S - that evil witch!

I'm still in the 2ww by the skin of my teeth although i really don't think anything will happen. still, optimistic mind and all that xx
  • Sorry af has arrived mrsS.

I hate the 2ww. Every month I promise myself I wont ss or get my hopes up or even poas when its far too early. But I just cant help it. Im using progesterone cream now to try and lengthen lp as vitb6 hasnt helped.
  • Thanks ladies, I'm ok, I'm just trying to look at the positives of waiting another month! (no many but you know :-P)

* Another month to save up

* Can have a drink at my works Christmas party

Lol that is all for now! Not to worry though, PMA and all that image

KatRob keep positive and FC for everyone! xx