Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

final month for a little Christmas pudding!

Hi ladies,

Really hoping this will be a lucky a thread : ) I have put my dates into the ov calender and 27th-2nd Dec is good to go bd ing ; ) really hope this is the month, and I wont even mind missing my xmas tipple! I have bought the FR ov testing 2 day sticks but tbh I was getting a little obsessive about it and date plotting so I just think we are going to go for every other day during that week and see what happens and I do not have any more pg testing stick must have spent a fortune on them last month! I have made a promise to myself that I will only test if AF is late, my cycle are quite regular.

All the best ladies, it is so nice this forum exists, partly so we don't drive our men mad!

Sending lots of sparkly festive baby dust

Jo x

Replies

• Good luck!

I agree this forum is great! I'm feeling so impatient now, as we decided to wait until January to ttc and it seems to be taking it's time to come!! But it does help to come on here and read lots about getting pregnant and hear others stories!