Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

A most stupid question about hpts

Hi. Call me silly and superstitious and clutching at straws and you'd be right. But its been over a year and I'm desperate.

A while ago I had a dream I got my BFP. The test was a cross (like clearblue) only it was pink lines. Does anyone know where I can find one? Next time I test I want to use one of those. I think I may have asked this before. Can anyone shed any light?

Thanks

Replies

• Options
    I dont think your silly, in fact I would be doing exactly the same if I had a vivid dream.

Ive just googled it and found images of pink cross tests but couldnt find brand names... sorry x
  • Options
    Definately not silly, I would be doing the same. Was on ebay so just had a look but I couldn't see any on there. Will keep my eyes peeled when I'm out and about though image

xx
  • Options
    With my first bfp I used a tesco own test and it had pink lines - although not at all similar to a CB test sorry.x
  • Options
    First response tests have pink lines....

Good luck

xxx
  • Options
    Def not silly, but don't know any with pink crosses I'm afraid x
  • Options
    Oh this rings a bell . . . . I think either superdrug or boots had an own brand with crosses and Im sure they are pink - That wasa while ago from when I found out i was pregnant with DS so fc they still do them and FC you get your bfp xx