Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

ways to ovulate earlier in my cycle

hi just a bit of back ground, i had a natural miscarriage then a missed miscarriage and then luckily had my two dd's and again this year 2 more missed miscarriages.

when i conceived my 2 daughters i ovulated on cd 19 but all my miscarriages i have ovulated a lot later in my cycle the last two miscarriages i ovulated on cd 33 and cd 27.

my question is do you think the late ovulation is the reason i have lost my babies? and how can i ovulate earlier in my cycle?

thanks for reading xxxx

Replies

• Options
    hello, sorry to hear about you're expereinces. I can't really offer much help, I had very long cycles which continued after my mc in june 2010. In May this year I saw a consultant who gave me clomid, a drug which makes you ovulate. To cut a long story short I recently got a bfp on my 5th cycle of clomid and I ovulated around day 14. maybe you could have a chat with your doctor and share your worries. Clomis may be good for you. good luck xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks for your replys, I have made a doctors appointment for Monday so hopefully get some answers then. My Lp is 14 days so no problems there. If anyone knows of anything herbal that might help, that would be great.

Thanks x x x x