Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Great info on tcc- have a look ladies

Hey ladies,

hope your all well... not sure if any of you have had a look at this website below:

http://www.babyhopes.com/articles/what-is-ovulation.html

But i found out some really interesting info on tcc. I and hubby decided to start tcc for baby numb 2 this month so decided to have a look at when was the best time to bdd, as I fell preg on our honeymoon with our DC (ten months) so didn't need to read up on all of this stuff, however, I have found it really useful now. Here are some extracts from the site below regarding ovulation, I personally didn't know this so wanted to share it with others.

"If the egg is not fertilized, it is passed from the reproductive tract during menstrual bleeding, which starts about two weeks after ovulation. Occasionally, cycles occur in which an egg is not released; these are called anovulatory cycles. Note that you can get your period even though you are not ovulating. Your ability to ovulate can vary from month to month."

Let me know your thought etc.

blowing baby dust to all of you.

Replies

• That's really interesting because this month I only got faint lines on my OPK sticks for 2 days (which means neg) so it looks like I didn't even ovulate image