Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hi, Im back

Hi Ladies,

Well things didnt go so well with my little bean. Had a small bleed before xmas and scan which showed there was no longer any heartbeat. I had ERPC on 23rd Dec . Am starting to feel quite positive now though. Once I am back to normal I feel I will be ok to resume ttc asap. So please can I come in and chat to you lovely ladies again ? xx

Replies

• Options
    I'm really sorry you lost your bean, fc crossed for a quick and super sticky bean xx
  • Options
    I'm very sorry dear for your loss, but i believe that 2012 will be a year of many bpf's for all of us and sticky beans, it's good to keep a positive mind and thats exactly what i'm doing too.image
  • Options
    Hi so sorry to hear your news I had a emc November the ladies were so kind when I came back hope you get your bfp in the new year. X
  • Options
    I'm so sorry to hear your news, you sound really positive though which is half the battle, I hope you get some good news soon.x
  • Options
    so sorry to hear such sad news, it must have been a hard time especially so near xmas. glad to hear you're feeling positive and ready to ttc again. FC for you and good luck xx