Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

unexpected bleeding?

Hi ladies,

I just wondered if any of you have experienced spotting, implantation bleeding, or weird AF?

I have just had a surprise when I went to the loo to find brown blood in my knickers? I normally have a regular cycle and last month it was 30 days, I am only 26 days? I had/have no cramps and was surprised to see this?! could it just be an early period? I am used to a day or so late but early is weird. It doesn't feel like a period and was just a little concerned. Any tips would be great, I may just do a test to rule it out.

Many thanks

Jo x

Replies

• not sure joey but hope it's all good signs for you! I've never had spotting or anything before proper AF so FC xx
  • Hi Joey,

When I fell pg with my Dd I had brown blood 3 days before AF was due and found out the day after AF was due that I was pregnant.

Think it was implatation bleeding. I hope it is for you too. Keep us posted and wishing you the very best of luck

xxx
  • Thanks you both, I do hope so! It was very heavy from the off which is unlike me too! still there as well?! very weird

Thanks for the luck and keep you all posted!

Jo x
  • Hi Joey, that does sound a bit odd. I had implantation bleed when I fell pregnant with DD, I remember I was on holiday at the time so really annoyed as thought it was AF, but it was only there for a day or so then went - not very much and was a dark brown/red - not like proper blood either.

It could well be implantation bleeding. Have you tested yet?

xx
  • thanks everyone for your advice realised I didnt get back to you all. Think it was my AF just early but odd flow sorry if tmi! Good luck everyone and great to see so many BFP's recently!

Jo x