Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

TTC 9 DPO Advice please!!

Hi, I am new to these forums and on my 3rd month TTC. I only started charting mid way through this month as I only bought a BBT thermometer mid month.

I came off the pill in August and this is my first month really paying attention to my cycle. My cycles have been exactly 27 days since coming off the pill.
This month I got a positive result on my OPK on day 16 so have assumed I ovulated on day 17 only giving me a 10 day luetal phase (which is worrying me!). AF is due this Friday (19th Nov)

Me and hubby BD'd on day 13, 14, 15 (twice) and day 16. I have been monitoring my CM and BD'd when I had watery fertile CM (never really got EWCM). Not really observed a lot more CM after ovulation in fact the last couple of days seem to be quite dry.

On 5&6 DPO (if I am correct with my ovulation prediction) I had lower back ache and period type cramps- it felt like I was AF coming. Felt like this more in the evening than in the day- also feel like i am gettig a cold.
Took a 10miu cheapy test I bought off ebay and BFN but heard these are rubbish
On 7 DPO I had mild back ache and no cramps and this was gone by the evening. I also got a sty on my eye (not sure if this means anything?!).
8 DPO My gums bled only slightly in morning and had slight back ache towards end of day at work but I don't feel any symptoms now
9DPO (today)- got impatient and did a suresign early pregnancy test this morning when I woke up- think its a BFN but after a good five minutes (or even longer) I saw the faintest of faintest lines but scared I have my hopes up and its just an evaporation line.or I left it too long. I think it looks like a tinge of pink but it did take a while to show. Can I trust this??

I've not had any sickness, sore BBs I seem to be eating quite a lot this week but thats not unusual when AF is coming!

Started taking temps after ovulation so these are not going to really mean anything with nothing to compare it to but they seem to be about the 36.7 oC mark with a slight dip to 36.57 on 8 DPO (Low temp was also recorded on 4DPO at 36.37oC). Are these temps ok?? So scared my temp will start dropping with AF in sight.

Really just looking for a bitof advice as I'm new to all this and just keep trawling the internet and forums!! What does anyone think?? I am worried that my ovulation date is so late and it wont be long enough to give time for implantation....

A desperate TTC loon! xx