Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Sooooooooo What do you think?.......

I ordered a pack of 3 clearblue tests off of ebay that have an expiry date of Feb 2012, took one then all this morning and got 3 BFP but just worried they m,ight not be accurate due to them being soo near expiry!

What do you think? Am i or arent i?

I am going to buy a digital at the weekend just want your opinions please. I am 8 days late for period and i have had a small amount of yellow cvm and had quite a bit of brown (light) yesterday which i thought was my period starting.

We have been trying for over a year now!

Baby dust to you all!!!!!

Replies

• Options
    I definitely think it's looking good for you! Congratulations!

xxx
  • Options
    Sounds good to me! I'd say if your period is 8 days late then its v likely you are pregnant!

I have far less willpower than you so I would be off to buy more tests right now image

Congratulations!!!xx
  • Options
    I would sooo very like to buy more tests but until i get paid i cant!!!! Its killing me LOL

Thankyou, i hope its all good!!! FC!
  • Options
    Only 2 days to wait though hun. It really does sound like your preggers though! Yay xx
  • Options
    sounds extremly positive! Congratulations xx
  • Options
    I would defo say you are hun,big congrats!!!If youy did 3 and they were all positive , and your period is 8 days late, it has to be a true BFP!!!congrats XX
  • Options
    yep i think that its a bfp too good look.xxx
  • Options
    fc soooooobroody, sounds good to me!

what other symptoms have you had?xx
  • Options
    My boobs are sore and have been constantly for 10days maybe more, feel hungry all the time, mild period type pains, headaches on and off, feeling more tired than usual, going to the loo lots and lots and feel sicky/dizzy more dizzy though.

Will let you know when i get to the doctors to confirm which may be tomorrow hopefully.

Thankyou for all your congrats and luck wishing! Really appreciate it! Hope everyone gets their BFP's soon! Baby dust for you all!
  • Options
    I'd agree, definitely bfps if you did 3 and they're not yet out of date. A friend told me you can get a false negative but never a false positive (unless it's chemical I suppose but I'm sure that's not the case)

Congratulations and good luck at the doctors! image
  • Options
    That is so exciting!!

Looking forward to hearing your news later, it sounds really positive!
  • Options
    Sooo i bought a CB Digi and did it this morning and it came back Pregnant 2-3 Sooo i am hopefully going to see my doctor tonight to confirm 100% and hopefully get the ball rolling.

Exciting Times!!!!
  • Options
    Im soooo happy for you soooobroody...now you are sooooo pregnant! haha x
  • Options
    Yep lol @Apricotmoon FINALLY imagep Thanks image
  • Options
    soooooooo happy for you sooooooooooBroody!! have a H&H 9 months xxx
  • Options
    Congratulations Sooooooo Broody!!!
  • Options
    Huge congratulations! image
  • Options
    Thanks soooo much everyone! Im soooo excited! It will be my first baby and my DH's second! Im dieing to tell my mum but DH wants us to wait until im 10 weeks but i might wait until im 8! what do you think!?

BABY DUST TO YOU ALL! Hope you all get BFP soon too!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Nothing like seeing it on a cbd . Understand you wanting to tell your mum I would too . X x
  • Options
    I told like my mum and sister early but everyone else after 12 weeks scan when we knew everything was ok.....plus as my first baby I really didnt believe it so wanted to make sure there was something in there before I said anything. haha I didnt get sick or anything so kept thinking it was a mistake.x