Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

pregnant or not pregnant

Hi

I had my lh surge on the 11th.

i did a clear blue test yesterday and i think there was a very very faint blue line, it was a 2 pack so i did the other one this morning and same result. then i started reading about these evap lines so i wasn't sure then i remembered i had a pregnancy test left over from last month when i was not pregnant (a tescos one) so i did it and nothing in the 10 mins it says not to read it after but 25 mins after doing the test it was a faint wide pink line. now waiting for the shops to open so i can go buy more just thought i'd see what you thought.

ps im not sure what all the intials stand for yet so please bear with me if i ask stupid questions.

Replies

• I would definitely take another test, maybe a pink dye one or a digital. But bear in mind that you're only 12 dpo so on some tests it could still be early.
  • Thanks going by last month im due to start my period on Tuesday but im so impatient i just can't wait. just been pound stop and got some more tests and waiting for boots to open so i can get a digital one for the morning.
  • If it was after the time limit it isn't a true positive, as they give u these time limits for a reason.

This happened to me last year and I convienced myself it was a BFP even though it was after the time limit but it wasnt. I know very rarely it can turn into a BFP but I just thought I'd give u my experience of this.

I hope urs turns out more positive

X x
  • got a 2 pack of clear blue digital and 2 pack of first response results 6 days early. i did one of the first response and got a faint pink line within the 3 mins that it states im gonna do the other one and one of the digital ones tomorrow morning. so fingers crossed.
  • don't want to get your hopes up but it def sounds like a bfp to me...x
  • hope so just sent my husband a pick of the test and he seems really excited which i wasn't really expecting(more scared). still 2 days before period due so hopefully its just faint cos its early.
  • with my dd i tested at 12 dpo too, so 2 days before due xx
  • on fertility thing tells you to test 10 days after ov, and ive always had a faint faint like then, fingers crossed, im ment to test on tuesday (10 days after ov) but i might just wait see if AF turns up after m.c last month, not to sure, see what happens
  • I was 2 days past when AF due when I got my BFP including on a First Response
  • confirmed by the didital this morning bfp thanks everyone for your support
  • Wooooooo let me be the first to congratulate you! Wonderful news so early in the morning!

H&H 9 months image

xx
  • thank you

just been to the doctors, was really surprised all they did was make me another appointment i thought they would at least check.
  • Thats great news - congratulations Cheryl!! xx
  • Congratulations on your bfp - h&h 9 months.x
  • Congratulations!!

xoxo