Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

my story so far .........

Help me girls pleeeaaassseee ! This ttc lark has turned me into a crazy woman ! So we are on month 3 ttc no 2 , and im.on CD23 . I had regular ish cycles ( between 27 and 30 days since having dd in 2009 ) had 27 day cycles for 4 months and last month was 30 ( cue 3 days spent thinking i was preg and major dissapoimtment when af arrived on nye !!! )

So i bought n used opks this month, getting a faint positive on 13th and strong positives on 14 th and 15 th abd faint pos on 16 th , so i dobt know exact date i ovulated but at best i am 9dpo and worst 6dpo.

I have tested a few times in that time n not surprisingly got bfn s , guessing its really too

,like

early to test.

Although i promised myself i wouldnt ive been symptom spotting n i jave no idea ig good signs / confusing with af symptoms or just plain crazy bit here goes :

Nausea on and off

Bigger boobs but not painful like they normally are from ov up.to af arriving

Stomache looks rounder

Stretchy pains around hips and stomache

Lower back ache

V tired

Slight twinges in right side like a stitch , on and off doesnt last

Replies

• Sorry im writing this on my phone !,

Anyway so like i said i could just be going mad but something just feels diff this month.

Advice. / help needed

Xxxxx
  • Hey, just worked out that I OV'd same as you and I couldn't work out if I was 6 or 9 days past OV either - like you I'de done a test with was of course negative.

I also have similar symptoms to you.

I cant really offer any advice I'm afraid as I'm doing exactly the same thing at the moment and driving myself just as crazy.

I'm not going to test again until saturday morning, what about you?x
  • Crazy isnt it , i cant think of anything else at the mo !!!i told myself i wont test now until 31st so next tuesday lets hope i can hold out thayv long . At that point i will be between 2 and 5 days late if i have 27 day cycle af due 26 th , if 30 days like last month then 29 th !!!

I hate waiting !!!!!

Fingers crossed for u ,its going to be a looooonnnnngggg week for us xxxxx
  • Hi ladies I'm same this week with very similar symptoms, all we can do is try and keep busy and try and be patient! :lol: I certainly hope it's all good and will lead to BFP's by the end of the week!!(I'm now on CD35)

I'm either PG (doubtful) or AF is later than last month(29 days). I think I OV'd on CD21 (14 days ago) which is prob why AF is later therefore should be on her way today :evil:

FC ladies xx