Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Thoughts?

Hey ladies.

Just wondering what you think or what your past experiences are...?

I think I ovulated around the 9th of January, but can't be sure. (Cycle is all over the place, also don't know when AF is due, but I did think it was due yesterday)

Last week I suddenly got REALLY spotty, I thought maybe it was just a coincidence and bad timing. But then over the weekend I noticed my hair has gone greasy and doesn't look very nice at all. Now, both these things happened when I was pregnant with my daughter, and I was spotty with bad hair all throughout the pregnancy.

Also, I have been getting AF type cramps, which keeps making me think that it's on its way. I tested this morning with an internet cheapy, got a BFN.

Also, I've been getting lots of headaches and felt a bit poorly this afternoon on and off.

Do we think my body is just playing on a trick on me getting my hopes up for nothing, or what?

Just need to hear other peoples' opinions. I'm constantly kidding myself that I must be pregnant!

xoxo

Replies

• Oh gosh, I dont want to get your hopes up but it sounds good! If I was you I'd test again day after tomorrow image Fingers crossed!! xx
  • Don't worry about getting my hopes up, they're already way, way up! :-P

I got some ClearBlue Digital tests in the post this morning, will probably take one tomorrow or the day after. OH has the day off tomorrow, which makes me want to do it tomorrow.

xoxo
  • good luck when you test. It sounds promising x
  • Good luck for testing day and FC xxx image
  • Thanks, ladies. Will keep you posted! image

xoxo
  • does sound very promising!! ill keep an eye out for updates....roll on the bfp !!!
  • hi hun, how did you get on, any news? xx
  • good luck for the BFP. if not im also very irregular but got some LH ovulation tests strips from amazon they are really easy to use and when you get a positive result it means you going to ovulate in 12-36 hours if nothing else at least you then know that AF is due 14ish days later. its what i did and im pregnant now.
  • Still haven't tested. We're holding out until Saturday.

I do keep thinking I'm getting AF pains though, which is destroying my hopes slightly.

Cheryl - I have a bag ol' bag of ovulation sticks for next month if we're not pregnant now. image

xoxo
  • Well, AF has arrived. image So we're back to CD1.

Atleast now we know where we are! Will be using OPKs this month! Good luck to everyone who is still waiting to test!

xoxo
  • Awww I thought it sounded hopeful. I find that whenever I have a good feeling that maybe I have a BFP I'm always wrong. Maybe we should try to think we're not and then it will happen. xXx
  • Oh sorry to hear that the witch struck image hope you are ok xx
  • Thanks ladies. OH is being really supportive. It's only our first month of trying, so we fully expected to not fall straight away. Still feeling hopeful for next month though! image

xoxo
  • Good luck for next month.