Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare Conception

Replies

• Good luck Essjay-h x

• Definitely getting these today, sadly I had a miscarriage in July and left me and my partner heartbroken so we are trying again! Hope these help! image
  • Hi ladies,

i have been ttc for second baby since December when i stopped using cerazette pill but no luck yet. Started with pregnacare conception his & her 3 weeks ago and my period is due tomorrow. Although i'm having all the premenstrual symptoms which i know is also similar to early pregnancy symptoms, i'm keeping my fingers crossed hoping to get a +ve result in few days or if not very soon. I must admit i feel a lot healthier and energy since i started with the pregnacare.

Goodluck everyone

• I have a 14year old am trying to have one now, am 35 and hubby is 55, any luck? Thanks xxxx

• hi al this is my 1st post  me and hubby been trying to conceive for 5 years i have pcos and under active thyroid we have a 5 year old son no problems conceving there. my af has always been inreggular and my last one was in april i took pregnancare last month and in 2 weeks i got my period i was so happy! i hope this brings good luck image xx

• I began taking pregnacare conception, & also  Maca powder 6 weeks before we planned to start TTC... we got pregnant in our 1st month!. Maybe these things helped, maybe coincidence, but it doesn't hurt to try! 

• Been ttc  for  6months now but always gets disappointed   when my period comes. Am 30 and my hubby is 40. We had all the tests and it shows we both ok. So dont know why the delay.  A friend suggested atwood bitters, has anyone heard of it before?  And can someone share what worked for them? No rude comments please. 

• hiya as anyone became pregnant by taking these and have irregular periods?
  • Hi am a mother with 3kids i been taking pregnacare and conception for 8wks now it made my periods 5days late thought i was pg but not so i will give it 2more mths to see what happens but if it keeps making my periods late think i will stop has anyone else had problems with there periods while on these tablets maybe i just need to give it abit more time to work thanks
  • I only took them for a month. They lengthen my cycle and decreased my luteal phase. Been off them a month and don't think theyre out of my  system because this month I didn't get a positive opk until CD17, which means its going to be another long cycle image  

• hi this is my first post on here. im 25 partner is 26 been trying for about 11 mouths. I though I had PSO but doctor don't think I have so im going for a bloody test. I don't have regular period they all over the place. im taking acid tables and vitamin e. has any one gone on pregnacare if so how long did it take to work and what else can I do to help??

• Hi have just joined , I had a mc last October and have now stared taking pregnancy care conception , because I would be a older mum than the norm I have kinda give up blaming myself and my body . Going to have a go really hope this works for me , hope it works for all you ladies too. Wish me luck
  • Hi, I started taking them in the middle of august. Iv just found out im 2-3 weeks pregnant. If it can work for me, it can work for others. Highly, Highly recommended.

• Hiya this is the first time posting in here. Me 32 and my partner 36 are ttc it will be my second and his fit's we have been trying for just over a year now. A friend recommend boots own concerpitive support started taking them 2nd November. Iam due on 21st november. I have said all I want for Christmas is baby number 2. Hope Santa has listened lol ????????????

• Me and my hubby have been trying for a baby for about 3 months now and nothing is happening as i thought there was somthing wrong with my body how ever i saw in the cemist there was pregnancare conception does anyone no if it really works as ive just started taken them yesterday all the ladies x.

• Me and my hubby have been trying for  baby for 3 months now but has not worked image so ive heard about pregnacare and ive been on pregnacare for about 8 days ive nally finished the first pack so we are trying so hopfully this will work for me as it would be my fist pregnancy. fingers crossed. 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-smile.gif

• Hiya Ive just been reading all these comments and I've only just started pregnacare conception and been suffering from abit of tummy ache but I'm gonna keep taking them to see if there's any improvements but me and my partner have been trying for a baby for 8 months now and no success so hopfuly I should see some positive reslute soon wish us luck! And I hope you ladies get lucky to!

• Hi lola I just wanted to share with you my personal expirience with pregna care conception so that you can look out for it incase the same happens to you .. I am now ttc for 11 months .. I started taking pregnacare conception at the 6 month mark as I was having very irregular cycles .. the first two months dint notice anything in particular but one month I stopped taking them purely because I forgot and noticed I had a normal 30 day cycle opposed to the 35 to 38 day cycles I had on pregnacare .. my point is that sometimes they can cause to lengthen your cycle so look out for that ... it does not happen to everyone but its good to know 

• ive been using pregnacare for 3 weeks now, read they dont have any side effects but i cant stop eating and i go to loo frequently to do no 1 of course. im scared to do a preg test because i dont want to be disappointed. 

• Just  got a pack of pregnacare I hope these work for me. It has been 1yr TTC.