Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare Conception

Replies

• Hiya, I'm currently trying to conceive. My partner and I have had unprotected sex for a month every single day due to us being in the honeymoon spirit. my period is due today and hasn't come. I done a home pregnancy test yesterday and The result was negative. I have had cramps a lot and have shown most symptoms throughout the week . 

I have just bought pregnacare conception and would like to hear some success stories and know whether they work? 

let me know image 

• It's been four tabs so far I take in the evening after dinner can't stop peeing through the night I wake up like thrice or so...Anyone experienced this

• Me and my partner are wanting to start trying for a baby iv always thought to myself because I want one so bad I can't but nothing has said different...iv been reading through these reviews and I'm amazed can anyone recommend what one the him and her of just for women, we are both young thanks ladies!!x

• Hello my name kayleigh I've been trying to get pregnant since my miscarriage in feb this year & had a lh postitve today & started my pregnacare conception can someone help me out when to test thank you

• Help ! this is my first cyle of taking pregnacare and I haven't finished the first pack yet, unfortunately Af showed up this morning. Do I continue to take the rest of the vits & start the other pack or wait till next month ?? Thanks girlies ! Baby dust to us all !!!! ????????????????

• Hi everyone. Im 26 nd my hubby is 28, we have been trying for two years with no luck. I got pregnacare today. Ovulating in two days. Keeping my fingers crossed!

• hey is siddra i had baby after 1yr am taking pregancare conception tablet would it work beacuse i was preganant before and trying again would it work . 

http://www.madeformums.com/lib/tiny_mce/plugins/emotions/img/smiley-frown.gif

• any ladies had any luck?

• Hi

I'm 27 and have been trying with my partner for over 2 years also. I've never fell pregnant before even when I was my ex for 6 years. I've had blood tests, internal ultrasounds, PCOS Test and have all come back normal. I'm quite a healthy person, I go to the gym 3 times a week but it's starting to really bother me now. Am sick to death of being dissapointed so I have started taken pregnacare tablets. I'm nearly a month in so fingers crossed for me and you all x 

• Hi I'm 28 years old. Iv been trying to conceive for 2 years now after a miscarriage. I have been taking pregnacare for a month now with no results. I am also taking a hormone stimulating injection to help me to ovulate as I have problems with ovulation. Fingers crossed.

• Hi have just started my pregnacare does it help me get pregnant

• @lilly2008 well I have heard good things about the Pregnacare conceptions tablets (his and hers). Me and my husband have been taking them for a month now. Just in my 2ww period so fingers crossed. I find out next week if I have finally got caught. 

• Hi I ordered the rong ones I ment to get the his nd her I just got for women ones so got the rong one can the women one work

• Yes the one for the woman can work for you as it will prepare your body with the right amount of vitamins you need. Especially the Folic acid 

• Thats gd then

• We've just started taking healthspans own version of his and hers preconception vitamins. Does anyone have much experience of these?

• @chezzard never heard of them. Let me know if they work. I will try anything 

• I'm now 8 weeks pregnant. Has to be those tablets. Bare with them ladies xx 

• Hey peeps I red the reviews wow I'm on pregnacare from 1 Sept and my periods were 3days early I'm crossing my fingers to catch sumtyms I feel hurting breast I'm wishing myself guy luck and to others