Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare Conception

Replies

• Sorry for tmi but can I ask if anyone has had black/green poo as a symptom from their conception vitamins at all?

• @chezzard not that Iv noticed. But Iv gained loads of weight since Iv been on these tablets. Increase in appetite for sure. But could also be due to the hormone injections. But I definitely started to gain weight as soon as I started the tablet. Has anyone else had this? I find out Sunday if I'm pregnant. So far no symptoms at all. 

• M trying to conceive how long wil it take me to see results 

• Hi , iv been trying to get pregnant for about a year and a half now and nothing I have irreg periods anyway .. Started on pregacare conception for women about 10 days ago and my wee is green and yellow Iv been getting quite car sick tho so I'm hoping that's a sign 🙏🏻 

• Il pray for you. Iv been taking pregnacare conception for just over 2 months. iv been getting a lot more discharge this month (sorry tmi) so hoping that's a sign

• I just want it so bad so frustrating 😢

• Hi I'm just wordering if feeling tired is a sign 🙏🏻

• I think fatigue is an early sign of pregnancy. Il keep my fingers crossed for u. I find out in about 4 days, but I have no symptoms at all apart from increased discharge

• have you felt bit hot like at random times ? Xxxx

• Not really to be honest. Do u mean like hot flushes? I usually do get them near to my period. what dpo are you? 

• I don't really know tbh , my periods are irregular and I have been taking the tablets for nearly 2 weeks and today have been feeling abit sick at random times and boobs are getting sore plus me and my boyfriend have been trying a few times this week x 

• I am in Nigeria, West Africa, got the Tablet last month, started taking it the same day I finished my period, my wee turned yellow, had some discharge in the first week. When my ovulation came I felt some sharp pain on the down part of my tommy. on the 3rd week went for a test and hey am pregnant.  I believe if it works for me it can work for anyone. 

• Thats amazing I'm so happy for u. Iv had no luck after 2 months still waiting and still taking the tablet

• Hi, I v a baby girl and I m trying again for baby. I started now pregnacare and I m worried. Plz pray for me.

Thx .. x x 

• I will pray for u IA, please pray for me too. Iv been trying for 2 years

• I am on my 2nd pack and am taking them faithfully everyday urine has changed colour to bright yellow poo gone all black sorry for TMI my hubby is 34 and im 24 I already have a child from a previous relationship and he has none but desperately wants to have a child by me im praying I will have concieved by December

• Good news ladies they worked for me! I was at the end of my 3rd box and guess what? I am 7 weeks pregnant now with the will of God. I swear by these tablets and I have now switched over the to Pregnacare max just suffering with nausea no morning sickness

• Hi there i came of the depo september had unprotected sex couple of times is it to l8 to start taking these 

• Wow sarah gud news. God bless u dear. image

• How I can post pregnacare conception details ??