Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare Conception

Replies

• I know, I really can't believe it to be honest. 2 years of trying after a miscarriage, I have waited so long and Iv already had an early scan this time which was amazing. Keep going girls, keep taking Pregnacare conception me and my husband took them for 3 whole months and it worked for us. Don't give up hope. Baby dust out to u all

• SarahB87 which pregnacare conception u r useing ?

• Pregnacare conception tablets you can buy them from boots. U can buy the ones just for the woman! But we bought Pregnacare conception his and hers! So both me and my husband took them

• I just started using them beginning of this month. I believe they will work for me. Someone suggested them to me..she told me she took them for two weeks and fell pregnant. She is now the mother of twins

• Shan gud.. let's see and wait for gud news.. :)

• I Will Get One Today, Hope It Works For Me.

• Hey guys its Lathi please help me, m mix minded and im tired of buying preg test, I started using ttc pills last mnth and im still on my first pack, my periods date has passed cud i be preggies

• Hi lathi, I think the only way to know for sure is a preg test. Or maybe wait a few more days just in case your AF is late. Best wishes.

• Hi lathi best of luck. Tell us if u feel any change in ur body

• Hi Ladies please keep the faith and stay true to the pills I have been on them for 2months and today 23 December 2015 I went to the Dr and found out I was pregnant my hubby is over the moon.....Good luck 

• I started taking this about 2 weeks ago because I have PCOS and I was advised by someone that works in a chemist that it was good has any one on here got PCOS  and got caught while taking this xx 

• Hi everyone I'm new here.

My husband and I have been taking Pregnacare his and hers for judt over three weeks now. We have been trying for about four months so hopefully these will work. The reviews  line are great! 

• Just have a little faith and patience, I am so sure that they will work. I was trying for 2 years after a miscarriage, and took them for 3 months. And as soon as I was on my last few days on the tablet I got pregnant, which was very surprising! Good luck Sami28

• Thanks so much SarahB87. My year of birth too! 

• Ive started on then and im only 25 year old i been taking them in the Moring every day then have sex after i took one i dont know how long to get pregant tho could someone help me many thanks xx baby dust to all

•  I only started 4days ago the prgscare. I pill i do take them in the moring the have sex after does that give me changes of becoming pregnant or still stick too it not sure what to do

• Ladies i was coming to the end of my second pack and I had my bfp last week. we had been trying for around three months before 

• Hello ladies I am new here I can of the depo injection in November and have been having unprotected sex every since but no luck. My periods are all over the place ATM I have just started taking pregncare  for just the woman yesterday I'm really hoping this works had anyone else fell pregnant by taking just to tablet of women

! But lately for the past week of so I have been getting really sharp pains in my lower part of tummy and almost like a cramping feeling could I already be pregnant  

• Amazing reviews I am waiting for my miracle! I wonder as anyone experienced a change in color of poo image it's almost black. Is it normal?

• Hiya ive been tying to get pregnant for about a year now and i have pcos i was wondering if anyone who is going through the same as me and if theyv been lucky with the pregnacare