Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Pregnacare Conception

1234568»

Replies

• Lubricant Am I supposed to use it when a man having it or are they just tablets ?

• imageIs it this product ?

• Its a lubricant, you use it when you DTD.

• That's wierd isn't it how does lubricant help your get pregnant haha 

• Well, this one has been proven to help sperm mobility and helps keep the swimmers alive on their journey to fertilise the egg! Lubricants like KY Jelly are not good if trying to conceive, as studies have shown it actually decreases sperm mobility and life.

You can read more here http://www.early-pregnancy-tests.com/preseed-chat.html 

Or via your own google search :)

Good luck!

• Hi dear ones. I promised to come back here and report if pregnacare conception worked for me. I started taking them on January 12, 2017, took them for two whole cycles and I just found out am 6 weeks pregnant..Yay! Just thought I should come back and give someone some hope. Wishing you all the best!

• Post deleted by MadeForMums. 
    Here's a link to our Chat guidelines. 

• Hi,i have bought some of these conception tablets and can i take them without asking a gp or can i just take them? 

• They are only vitamins - so unless you have any other health conditions you should be fine - just make sure you read the instruction leaflet. :)

• Has anyone with PCOS tried taking Pregnacare  and had success? 

• Hi I have pcos and I've been taking metformin for 10 years,  I have been trying to conceive for 3 years, I read about pregnacare conception and started taking it a month ago I have now found out that I'm 5wks pregnant so yes it definitely works ☺️

• I've stopped taking them today as my first month on them and they have already extended my cycles and still haven't Ovd. Vitamins affect people differently,so gutted i wasnt one of the lucky ones. 

congrats to those who fell pg on them xx 

• I've stopped taking them today as my first month on them and they have already extended my cycles and still haven't Ovd. Vitamins affect people differently,so gutted i wasnt one of the lucky ones. 

congrats Smara and to those who fell pg on them xx

• Hi all,

These definitely didn't work for me....had a MMC in January so started the pregnacare conception soon after so we could TTC again,  but no ovulation and periods really long and messed up since taking these (Around 6-7 weeks apart).  Only just realised after joining this forum. I have stopped the vitamins a few days ago. Currently 3 weeks late and hoping cycles return soon So we can try again! 

Endless info on here and other sites, I know some have had happy endings after taking thhese but I'd say and equal split from what I've read. Only wished i'd done the research first but you would assume they would help fertility, not hinder it! 

Congratulations to all the ladies it did help xx

• Hi! Just read your success story, awesome! How long were you trying to conceive before you started taking pregnacare.

I stay in Nigeria .