Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Ladies with bfps...can you tell us your early preg symptoms???X

Hi i just thought it might be useful if the ladies with bfps could tell us what their early preg symptoms were?

XXXX

Replies

• Options
    when I was pregnant with my so last year the early sign I had was a lot of cm and then of course no af. X
  • Options
    I've just got my bfp but confirmed on a cb digital today so hoping it's a keeper x

This month I was quite ill with sinusitis so was hard to symptom spot but I had brown spotting 6dpo till today 11dpo ( very light), I've had what felt like ovary pains since then and yesterday a bit of sickness but I didn't eat all day ( I always lose my appetite when anything happens such as stress/ changes etc) so thought that was why but had more waves last night!

Also slight pains in uterus like when your getting a UTI, had this with all pregnancies.

Havnt told OH yet, waiting to be sure after last months early mc x
  • Options
    When I was PG last time - no symptoms at all I am afraid apart fom a bit of indigestion!!! And then of course no period turning up!!

• Options
    Thanks jay and snuggle. Sdly after writing this earlier, i have all the signs of af on the way image

Inka big congratulations and fingers crossed all goes well , really happy for you XXXXXX
  • Options
    I felt poorly and just felt like my 'core' body temperature had increased a notch and couldn't sleep properly. I don't know whether it was an early sign or whether it was just because I was poorly but that was all I had as an indication. x