Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Struggling to keep up the momentum.

Really trying hard this month (been trying for 2 years and am getting desperate) so have been bedding ... a lot image ,but the problem is I have PCOS and my cycles range from 29 days to 65 image . No idea when I ovulate so not sure how long we need to keep going for. So far we have bed CD9,11,13,15,17,20 and 22 but that still only covers me up until CD36 (assuming my LP is 14 days). As good as the bedding has been it is starting to be a struggle having to do it and not having the choice or spontanaeity. So how do all you ladies keep it exciting even when you feel you have to dtdimage ?

Any ideas really appreciated.

Replies

• Options
    hi hun, sorry didnt want to r&r.

have you tried using opks before, just thought maybe if you used them you might not 'burn yourself out' with lots of bd'ing too early.

sorry im not much help x
  • Options
    Hi Andi30xx,

Thanks so much for your reply hun, really appreciate it image .

I've tried OKP's in the past but was suffering with really bad headaches because I was trying not to drink for a couple of hours before using them and I never actually got a peak which was mighty depressing so gave up using them. Good idea though so thank you.

Ah this baby making malarky is so much more complicated than I ever thought it would be.

• Options
    I'm afraid I don't have anything constructive to say, but wanted you to know you're not alone. It's so hard to keep up the momentum when your cycles are anywhere up to two and a half months long, and you're scared you'll miss the opportunity because you don't get half as many 'chances' as you should.
  • Options
    Dudders you have summed it up so well. Thank you so much for your reply, it's good to hear I'm not alone. Just wish there was a way to keep the passion while still covering all angles - ah well maybe you cant have both - Told hubby he's just gotta get me knocked up this cycle so we can go back to having 'fun' :lol: . Fingers crossed we have caught the right moment this cycle image

Babydust to you hun. XxX