Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Hi Ladies - can I tiptoe in and join you....again?

Hi Ladies,

I've been taking a break ttc after my last mc in September -which was my 4th mc in a row.

I've now had surgery to correct the septum in my uterus and a round of HRT to regenerate the lining of the uterus (in the hope this may have been the cause of the mcs) and now feel ready to ttc number 2 again.

Just ov'd so am on the 2ww.

Feeling nervous but trying to be positive, the lovely ladies on here have helped me so much in the past.

Looking forward to getting to know you all.

Mrs KH72

xxx

Replies

• Hey hun, so sorry to hear about your mc, fc for you that your stay here is a short one. How many DPO are you?
  • Hi Autumn - I got a smiley face on Sunday - so think I ov'd Sunday/Monday, fingers crossed!
  • Hello Mrs KH72 - its lovely to see you are ok and testing the waters again! How have you been? Having just lost my fourth in Jan, I completely understand what you mean about being nervous.

Welcome back and looking forward to adding you to our March ttc club if you send me your date.

Apple x
  • Hi Apple - so so sorry to hear you're in the same boat. My last mc was in September and I've had surgery since, so I feel nervous but really trying to be positive to start ttc again.

I'm due to test on 12th March - and have added a post to your February TTC Club - so yes please add me in!

Also v.interesting to hear that you're going to St Mary's - as that is where I had my referral for my mc's and they've been brilliant.

xx