Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Very interesting book!

Hi girls

My name is Lidia and I am new to this forum. I would like to inform all of you about this book that I found useful. It's titled Pregnancy Miracle.

Anyway...the book tends to heal your fertility isuess on naturall way. It really changed my life so I would like to share this with you. I started to do a bit more sports, I changed diet according to the book and of course many other habits had to be changed. I felt so much more energetic after few months. You just cant believe what can you achieve by only listening for a some advice from the experts.

Emm.. about the woman who wrote it.. she thought she was infertile but then succeeded at her attempts to get pregnant (after 11 years I believe). And wrote a book about her journey.

If any of you find this interesting (heeling infertility with psychology and changing your life habits for getting pregnant) then I am strongly recommending this book to you.

I also did my homework and tryied to find the best REVIEW website and well I believe this one is it:

http://www.pregnancymiraclebylisaolson.com/

It's a review website which means you will get more detailed info about the book there but you can't purchase the book from that website. Anyway I dont want to bore you to death so check that review out for more info if you are interested at all.

Btw I had conceived after 2 years of TTC And I am happy that I found that book.. it was really an interesting and educational reading for me.

Wish you all best luck at TTC!

Regards,

Star_