Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Curious!

Hey ladies. I swear I spend most of my free time talking about/posting about TTC! Anyway! I took a Clearblue Digital on Sunday morning to get a "Not pregnant" result (gutted!), AF was due today but still hasn't arrived. What I'm mostly curious about is the fact that I'm still getting quite a bit of EWCM! I'd usually be pretty dry in the days before AF, so I'm slightly confused. I guess what I'm hoping for you all to say is "the pregnancy test must have been wrong! You must be pregnant la la la la!" I'm so so SO hoping the test was wrong.

My body is just playing tricks on me, I'm sure.

Any opinions/experiences would be much appreciated. Thanks ladies, I think I'd go crazy without being able to talk to you all.

xoxo

Replies

• Hi Sammy - CBDs are notorius for not being sensitive. You are now on wednesday and officially late so .... you know what I am going to say.... pee on a stick ! I would use a supermarket own before doing a CBD as they are just Sooo expensive! FC you get a BFP
  • Hey, thanks for replying. image

I took an internet cheapie this morning (FMU) and got another BFN. I think I'm just going to have to accept the fact that my body is just being a big ol' meanie!

xoxo
  • If AF doesn't show in another week take another test. I didn't get BFP with both my pregnancies until I was 6wks into term so 2wks overdue AF, my sis didn't get her last BFP until she was 12wks & even then it was faint. People take differing timeframes to build up hormones, it could still be too soon.
  • Oooh, that's really interesting!

I don't really have anything to compare it to as when I was pregnant with DD we weren't trying and had absolutely no idea! And we found out when I was around 6 weeks gone.

Thanks. image

xoxo