Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Fed up

Sorry ladies, but I'm here to rant!

AF was due on Tuesday... TUESDAY! It still isn't here. I keep taking cheapy pregnancy tests to get BFNs, I took a CB Digital on Sunday (I think) and got a BFN. All I want is a BFP if I am pregnant, and if I'm not then I would like AF to kindly show up and put me out of my misery.

Also, symptom spotting has got out of control. I have LOTS of EWCM. My tummy feels like I've been doing a million sit ups a day, yet I'm constantly getting AF type cramps. I'm tired, SO tired. Can barely keep my eyes open past 8pm, which is annoying. My appetite has gone up, I'm eating way too much.

Just so fed up... AND this is only month 2.

Phew, just needed to get all that off my chest. I might go have a bath as DD is with her nanny today.

xoxo

Replies

• Options
    Hi Sammy,

I am in exactly the same position as you! Except my AF was due on Weds not Tuesday.It is rubbish.

I am also symptom spotting all over the place! You just want AF to arrive or for a BFP to show, because otherwise it is just delaying the TTC process!

Why are we not getting BFPs?!! I don't understand! I spent ??10 on a CBD today and am planning on doing it on Sunday if AF doesn't arrive tomorrow. I've used internet cheapies for the last 3 days but haven't had a hint of anything. I'll use another cheapie tomorrow too. What tests are you using?

Fingers crossed for both of us. xx
  • Options
    Ahhh, seems our bodies are conspiring against us!

Apart from the CBD I used last Sunday I've only been using internet cheapies from some website... I can't remember which website. I got something like 20 tests for ??2.99.

I think I'll probably use another internet cheapie tomorrow morning, I haven't done a test since Wednesday, so fingers crossed! I also have another CBD sat in my cupboard, but so many people have told me that they're not very sensitive, so I'm a bit weary of it.

What symptoms are you getting?

xoxo
  • Options
    Oh I hadn't heard that about the CBD, I got one today as I thought it would be the most reliable, damn! Possibly a waste of ??10 then!

Well over the last 3-4 days i've experienced quite a lot of EWCM, the last 2 days i've had heartburn, tiredness (i've fallen asleep on my commute every day this week! Which is unusual for me as I usually love catching up on reading during my trips to work!), overeating massively (yesterday I went out for lunch at 1 and was ravenous again by 5, so made another meal, and then ate a whole share sized bag of sweets!) also i've had a weird bubbly feeling in my tummy, which is also really bloated. ARGH!!

Are you feeling like you did when you were pg with your DD? This will be my first baby, so i've got nothing to compare it to unfortunately!

If I am pg this month then the baby will be due on my Mums 51st birthday, which would be so nice!

xx
  • Options
    That all sounds positive to me! Hope the CBD works for you.

I didn't know I was pregnant with DD until I was about 6 weeks gone, and then after that I was in so much shock, I don't remember much of it! My main symptoms that I remember are - really bad headaches and feeling pretty sick. I suppose I'm getting both those now, but it could just be my imagination.

Anyway, I took two more cheapies this morning, both are negetive. I keep thinking if I stare at them for a bit longer another line will appear, hahaha!

xoxo
  • Options
    I feel really fed up today as well can I join in for a moan, AF arrived yesterday (2 days late) so I was all excited thinking I was pregnant only at the last minute on the way to buy tests she showed up image

I'll just sit and feel sorry for myself this week and then when I can try next week I'll feel better, I'll just feel glad because I never have period pains or headaches image
  • Options
    Sorry AF arrived nevada-doodles, it's always so much more upsetting when AF is late. image

Moan away!

xoxo
  • Options
    I feel much better about things today but still a tad fed up, we have been invited to a wedding in July and me being the way I am like to be organised but don't want to buy a dress if it won't fit me by the wedding, who thought having a baby could complicate so many things in your life :lol:
  • Options
    Haha, I know what you mean!

We're going on holiday to Greece in August and I'm putting off buying my summer wardrobe incase nothing fits me by that time!

xoxo
  • Options
    I'm fed up of being on my period now I want it to end then I can get to ovulation :lol:
  • Options
    Hahaha! I'm not on my period, but I can definitely agree with that! Hurry up ovulation!

xoxo
  • Options
    Can I join in the rant please- I think my AF is late (I have irregular cycles so can't tell if it is late of this is a longer cycle) my ave cycle is 24 days and this is day 27 - I have done about 15 ic tests already this cycle-I just either want BFP or AF so I can move on and stop obsessing. I seem to get pregnancy symptoms every month but I had different ones this month, and a tiny tiny bit of brown spotting just once 5 days ago, which got my hopes up even more. These 2 week waits don't get any easier. It's starting to get me down because I am on cycle 9 I think now. Gggrrr-good luck to us all!!
  • Options
    Sorry you're going through that, Pixen. I HATE irregular cycles.

AF finally arrived for me today, after a 52 day cycle. So AF was a whopping 20 days late. What's bummed me out even more is that I had positive OPKs all of last week. Grr image

xxx
  • Options
    aww sorry Sammy hope you have better luck next month x
  • Options
    Sammy, sorry af showed hun. Totally g/c but Try taking agnus castus, on my first month taking it/TTC it reduced my cycle from 60 days to 37 & we got very lucky with our bfp too! X
  • Options
    Just been looking at my old posts can't believe it's been a month already, now i'm wishing the 2ww away again, I have a week off work this week though so it will pass quickly image
  • Options
    Sammy ham, wow I feel bad moaning when you have such long cycles-that must be very frustrating!! 20 days late must have driven you crazy.....i am wishing you all lots of baby dust.
  • Options
    MrsJ2011 - yeah, someone else mentioned that to me earlier, so I've ordered some online. It's good to know it's effective and fast! Thanks for sharing image

nevada-doodles - my fingers are so tightly crossed for you, they may just fall off :lol:

Pixen - don't feel bad, so many ladies have it even worse than I do! 20 days late did drive me slightly insane, I must admit. My poor OH having to constantly listen to me moan on about it must have gotten so bored, lol!

Baby dust to all! Hope this month there can be lots and lots of BFPs!

xxx