Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

OMG

OMG, I have just taken a Tesco test and there is a definite second line image I can't believe it. 2 years me and my hubby have been trying. I suffer from PCOS and at the start of the year decided to try Agnus Castus, a low G.I diet and conceive plus from boots. I was only on my second cycle of this new routine ... I can't believe it worked.

Going to get a Clear blue digital later to see it in words as hubby can't quite believe it.

I can't tell you excactly how many DPO I am because all my cycles have been irregular and I have no idea when I ovulate. I think I may have ovulated around CD20 (but that is a guess) and based on that I would be 19DPO. For all you symptom spotters heres what I experienced.

At CD23 my boobs were really hurting (I normally get this pre AF but the pain felt slightly different and it's the sides of my boobs which hurt and I don't normally get this till a few days before AF. They have definitely got bigger recently as well.

I've been having mild period type cramps since CD20 - very wierd because I never normally get cramps until the day I start.

I've been tired but as a teacher I just put it down to that.

I have been really tearful (on Monday at school I had an observation, something I normally dred but can cope with but for some reason I was a hysterical crying mess before I even left my house :lol: ).

I have lost my appetite (although people say they are normally ravenous so not sure about this one)but I have found if I don't eat I start to feel very slightly nauseous.

And on friday I was leaning forwards in my chair and in my lower stomach it really felt bigger inside - it's hard to explain but somehow I just knew and I felt different from all those previous months.

Now just hope it is a sticky bean.

Thanks for all your support over the last 2 years.

Babydust to all you ladies.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Replies