Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Help?!

My last AF was on the 21st feb, I ov'd on the 6th and BD on the 5th & 16th, I am nearly 10dpo and these past few days I have acquired veins all over my chest, bright light blue, they go straight into my nipple (sorry if tmi) and I have small little purple ones around my areolas.. Yesterday I wiped when I went for a pee & I saw the tiniest light pink speckles... Like pin pricks, I assumed it was part of the loo roll! Although this aft when I wiped i saw a brown smudge... Twice!! But there's no more, I earlier had a clump of thick CM! But no more as of yet & my cervix is being strange lol, it keeps rotating upwards so I can't even feel it, then sometimes it turns a tad so I can just touch it! Please someone what's going on & was that implantation!!?! Thank you baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxx image

Replies

• Wow that sounds very positive indeed. Likely that your spotting was implantation. I wouldn't know what I was feeling for with cervix. Am very impressed. Fc for you x
  • Thank you, I do hope so but knowing my luck the evil witch will show up she's due in 4 days!! Fingers crossed she keeps away for 9 month haha ! Xx :lol:
  • good luck Katiejayne, hope you get your BFP. I'm 9DPO and keep checking for signs of spotting but nothing image . BBs hurt like mad but they do every month anyway and same as you are very veiny at the mo. What other symptoms do you have? x

• All your symptoms sound very positive but if i was you I would stop checking your cervix. When will you be testing?

With my last two pregnancies I got signs of implantation and spent a bomb on tests until I got my BFP!

Fingers crossed that you get your BFP in a few days! Xx
  • I just tested and got the faintest positive possible, I showed my mum and my sister and they saw it too!! Will it defo be a positive? It was soooo faint but defo there! eeeeek!! I don't want to get excited to then be gutted for a negative ! xx :roll:
  • YEs! Congrats!! My first BFP was the faintest faintest line ever - but a line is a line!!!

xxx
  • Yey huge congrats! X x
  • You can't get a false positive so congratulations!! Xx
  • Thanks, still nervous that af will come image x