Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Think I'm out too & question about December b'days

Thought I was due AF on Thursday (but still not really sure when due as only came of pill in december so still getting into a rhythm I think), took a PG test as was due an xray on the friday so needed to know. Came back BFN, and had some spotting today...although it isn't fresh blood, it's browny old blood (sorry TMI).

Oh well, onto the next month.

I'm a bit unsure about trying to hard this month though as I always feel a bit sorry for people who have a birthday in december (particularly as it would be about 3 days after christmas I would be due)...what do other people think?

squirt.

Replies

• im not really bothered if i had a little one with a december birthday. I think evetryone would still make their birthday special and personal x
  • I would have agreed before starting ttc ,but now 5 months later im happy to have a baby with any birthday xxxxx xxxx
  • Squirt - I have to say I had the same thought!! It helped me not feel too bad about us having to wait a few more months!! I think I am aiming for a March onwards baby!!

But . . .as the other lady said - i would als be happy with a baby with any birthday!

• My hubby didn't want to try this month and I wasn't too keen on the idea of a dec baby at all. But as we've been trying so long hubs agreed to continue. If I got a bfp this cycle would have a due date of 3rd dec, however next cycle gives us a due date of 25/26 dec so think ttc next cycle will be out of the question, I'm not sure yet either.
  • It really doesn't bother me, I struggle to buy people presents whatever month there birthday is in. :lol:

My brother has a birthday 30th December and he says he's not bothered, my birthday is January which isn't that much better
  • My birthday is 30th December and it doesnt really bother me, you just have to make it special and separate from Christmas and New Year.

I have been trying for a few months now as well so would be ecstatic at the prospect of a special Christmas gift for hubs and i image xx
  • My birthday is 2nd January and I hate it! I would love to have had my birthday inbetween April-August! All the celebrations are finished within 10days (Xmas, NYE, birthday).

BUT, I am 99% sure I'm out this month and will still ttc over the next few months, as long as I have a healthy baby the birthday isn't a big issue. image xx