Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Period or implantation? Frustrated now!

Hello ladies!

On Monday I started to get a light browny cm, I've had this all week - sometimes dark brown, sometimes red and the amount varies but has not been a lot. Anyway, took some tests and all were negative. AF due today - the cm / light bleeding has pretty much stopped now.

Was this af making her visit early or could it be implantation? I don't know!! Can't get out to buy a test today. I've also been getting light headaches for a few days and feeling kind of hot, like I've got a raised temperature. Maybe I'm just sickening for something!?

If it is af then I wish it would just happen instead of teasing me so I can start counting my new cycle.

Anyone else experiencing this? Xx

Replies

• Options
    I've not had this but I think you need to do the test when af due to be sure as you can get false neg if you do too early. I guess then you'll know either way.

Hope you get an answer soon. I hate the waiting and counting, feels like my life is on hold!

Sx