Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

recommending pre seed

after 8 long months today I got my BFP!!! Period is due in 2 days so hopefully nothing will go wong.

We had just started using pre seed this month and i really think that helped-perhaps it gave them the extra boast they needed to get to the right place!

Good luck ladies...could be worth a try!!

Replies

• big congratulations x
  • Congratulations! I will second your recommendation - we used it first time round and got BFP straight away. Using it again TTC number 2.

• I had to google what you were taking about, as I had no idea... might give it a go. Congrats to you Sam.
  • Congratulations on your bfp! We conceived on our 16th cycle and that was the month we used preseed. So another thumbs up here!xx
  • OMG I am about to buy it right now! thank you ladies : ) At work yesterday with the kids in the garden and my friend found a gave me a four leaf clover! Maybe our luck is about to change!

love Jo x
  • Hi ladies

Congratulations 2028 image

We also used preseed last month and got our bfp image it had only been a couple of months for us so I can't say for def it was that but since having my implant out I didn't have much cm so I do think it really helped.

Hope it works for you ladies x x
  • I should add that we didn't really follow the exact instructions either! I bought the pack that comes with an applicator but didn't like the idea of that so just used it without it. We used it each time (even non fertile times) in March.

I bought mine from Amazon-there are loads of good reviews on there too.

• Hi,

I got mine from Amazon too : ) expecting it to arrive on Friday! eeek really hope it helps us

fc to all

Jo x
  • Its just arrived through the letterbox! really hope that this works, kinda pinned my hopes on it tbh so fingers crossed. Any other ladies decided to give it a go? AF due on Sunday so still have to wait a few weeks to give it a go.

All the best ladies

Love Jo x