Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April ttc club - lets find those golden eggs........

Replies

• Congratulations 3054, your scan sounds wonderful!! I'm so pleased to hear your news. All the best for the next 6 months. xxx
  • So happy to hear your news 3054 - was looking out for your update. when are you breaking the news to your friends and family?
  • 3054 that's wonderful, congratulations!

I haven't been around much recently, got a bit meh after the 2nd miscarriage, then started to feel better but we just moved house and have been internet-less until today! very happy to be online again :lol:

I'll be testing around about the 24th April image

hope everyone is well xx
  • Ok ladies I have been a bad girl I couldn't waight till the weekend so I went to the pound shop a brought 3 cheap tests to just see and.......

There was a very very faint line I'm so scared af should be here by Sunday so just gonna waight and see I haven't got cramps but I do have a slight stabbing pain on my left side and creamy cm I just feel so sacard. X
  • 3054 - so pleased for you! hope rest of your journey is smooth

Jay - huge congrats x x imageimageimage
  • That's me out folks. Feel a bit desperate to be honest. Off to mummys for the weekend. will see how I feel bit feeling like giving it a rest to be honest.....20 months three miscarriages and no nearer a baby. It's exhausting....
  • Fri 13 th not unlucky for me! imageimage bfp imageimage please throw sticky baby durst at me! Am delighted but Anxious. Also had a little blood when I wiped but stopped now. Am 1 day late 13 dpo, what the chances of it being a chemical.pg?

Speccles so sorry your out Hun. I hope you get some time to breathe and feel better x xde
  • Sorry you're out speccles, big hugs xxx

Jay and bluestar - fantastic! Congratulations! sending you lots of sticky baby dust image

I think if you're already late then it's not a chemical pregnancy. To be honest I don't like that term anyway, in my mind if you get a positive test then you're pregnant, and if subsequently the pregnancy doesn't continue then you have had an early miscarriage. I don't see how you can be just a little bit pregnant lol! But maybe I'm misunderstanding the meaning....

good luck anyway! image xxx
  • Wonderful news Jay and bluestar - how exciting!!!!!!!! Keeping everything crossed for you - congratulations ladies!!

So good to hear about your scan 3054 - you really deserve this and hopefully you can relax a little now that you've reached this point (though I know how hard it is to completely let go) - its all looking good and you've got a strong bean - enjoy honey!

So sorry you're out this month speccles - get lots of tlc this weekend and I'mm sure that pma will return hon.

I've just had my 8 week scan at St Mary's and all is good!!! Baby is measuring slightly ahead of my dates and there was the beautiful little heart beating on the screen -it made me cry with joy. I know its still early days but this is the furthest we've made it after the 2mcs and 2 missed mcs. My husband and I were just grinning and hugging.

It makes all the nausea worthwhile - though I'm really really struggling with it - it comes on late morning and just gets worse and worse through the day. Work is a nightmare. Good strong baby hormones I hope!

Good luck to all testing soon - let's see some more Spring BFPs!!!!

xxx
  • Congratualtions to the new bfp's thats fab news . 3054 and Mrs KH72, aw Im so glad your scans went well you can both try and relax now

speccles sorry your out this month. CD1 is always horrible I hope you feel more positive soon. look after and pamper yourself this weekend xxxxx
  • Wow 2 bfps in 2 days good work girl. Speccles sorry again that your out.

just a little update from me...

I am 18 weeks on Monday and really looking forward to my scan at 20 weeks on the 1st may. Baby is getting more active every day and is having a wiggle as I type this.

Baby dust to all!

xxxxx
  • Congratulations on your. BFP's ladies.... room for one more in April surely??

VixV - wow its fabulous you are getting loads of movement!

Xx
  • Hello ladies - wow, been gone for a few days acting as nurse to DH and miss all this news......

Many congrats to Jay and Bluestar - well done ladies, try to enjoy each day and keep us updated with when you guys get your first scans etc. Wishing you both much happiness in the months ahead.

3054 - wow, that is fab news and I am so pleased for you. Well done! It must be so exciting to almost be through the first trimester.

Mrs KH / Vixv - lovely to hear your updates and am so pleased all is progressing well. Vixv - are you going to explore what colour your bump is at the 20 weeks scan or are you keeping it as a surprise?

Kittlelitten - will keep fingers crossed you. Hope you have been busy.

Speccles - sending you a big hug. I do feel for you and understand the sense of longing and frustration and the fact it is sooooooo tiring. I am with you on this journey - like you its been a long time (for me am into my third year now and four mcs and no nearer to my take home baby). Ping me a line if you want an ear to bend. Although I may not have the answers am here for you.

Hello to everyone else........any ladies would like to join the testing list?

Apple xxx
  • Hey Apple, one minuet I am going to find out the next we decide to have a surprise so i dont know what to do!

How are you getting on this month, are you coming up to ovulation? x
  • HI Vixv - guess only you will know on the day what you want. Might be nice to keep it as a surprise though.....image

AFM - am CD 12 - this cycle is a bit weird so far so not sure quite when to expect Ov - based on rent cycles it won't be for another week, but this one seems different, so not sure if I might ov early.

Apple x
  • not gonna be me this month af has started :cry:
  • Oh no Jay - I am so sorry that the witch arrived. I thought it seemed so positive with the early test. Sending you a huge hug ((( )))). Take care of you and ping us a line to let us know how you are keeping.

Apple x
  • Vix lovely to hear all is progressing well and baby is lovely and wriggly. Enjoy your scan what ever you decide x

Apple - How can you tell ovulation may be early? thats really clever I was generally clueless until EWCM arrived and smiley face on opk. Good luck

Jay - so sorry af arrived. hope your ok

Come on ladies there is definately room for a couple more bfps in april!! fingers crossed for everyone xx
  • hi ladies thanks for the replys im ok i didnt tell oh that id even tested just told a close friend think its just made me want it more this month trying to look on the postive side blue_xstarx how you feeling hope every things going good ,xxx

• Hi girls hope you are all ok. Jay sorry af arrived. Hope next.month will be lucky for you. Bluestar congratulations on your bfp. Mrskh so glad your scan went well. You definitely have a little fighter there. Apple how are you doing? I had my scan today and guess what i saw - a heartbeat! I am so happy. I am measuring 8 weeks and 5 days. Got to go back in 2 weeks to st Mary for another scan then they will refer me back to my own hospital. Good luck to all testing soon x x