Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

April ttc club - lets find those golden eggs........

124»

Replies

• teshelby it's wonderful to hear yoru story and I wish a very hapy healthy pregnancy and you kwn_32.

It's just so hard to not think about it when it seems most of people i my world ( that i guess I know)  of have no trouble and seem to be waiting for you to announce your time at having babies.

I was just so glad I could get pregnant when I found out I was last october but then when I lost it it was like I had to start all over again. AQnd so many of my facebook friends have announced their babies due dates this year. All I think is mine should have been here on May 30th . That will be hard day.

But I know that when you relax it does tend tend to happen. Wierd how it happens so quickly for others . Are they relaxed ?Do we want it more ? Or maybe some people are just more fertile .I got pregnant when were on holiday having road trip around calfornia . Pretty sure I concieved in vegas of all places. I couldn't wait to tell that story to my child . But wasn't meant to be .

when it's meant to be it will be, I just hope it is really soon cause I am so ready to be a mum as so many of us are. let's hope there are lots more bfp's to come before the year is out.

Good luck everyone . Stay strong xx

I came off pill in sept 2010 after getting married in july. We ve been togther 13 years this year. 13 was always our lucky number and I am really hoping that it will be our lucky year too .

• Hello ladies,

Thanks to all our grads for stopping by - lovely to hear from you all - keep us updated as its always good to hear positive stories.

Kittlelitten - massive congratulations to you and hubby!!! Well done and have updated the thread....lets us know when your first scan is.

CD 2 for me, so as suspected no luck this month after that weird cycle - almost like mine used to be pre all the miscarriages. Upwards and onwards to May......will get a htread started for those who want to join in this month....

Apple x