Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptom Spotters Anonymous!

Just thought i'd start a bit of fun as i'm driving myself mad on the 2ww this time!

so far i'm convinced of - sore boobs (feel bigger and sore) with on and off stabbing pains down the sides. first bit is normal pms but stabbing pain is unusual.

covinced boobs are more veiny but don't really stare at them at any other time of the month!!!!!

and now just realisd i've been to loo loads - reckon its cos i'm on knicker watch but i'm enjoying the excitement of whether it means something.

gonna look a right old noggin come the weekend if these aren't actaul symptoms :lol:

Replies

• Hi Speccles, how long do you have to wait for AF (or not?) I am just like you when I am waiting for her arrival!

Really hoping it is your time!

Jo x
  • due on somewhere between thursday and sunday....
  • im due around the weekend iv got a bit of cm and i have one tesco test just sitting there looking lol.x
  • the only think stopping me is we have literally spent up this month and don't get paid until friday so can not buy a test until then!!!! its quite a good technique though image
  • hi ladies

im driving myself m,ad at mo as af was ment to come friday but didnt and for 2 weeks now ive had tummy cramps and tenderness also going to loo alot and lower back ache we have been trying for 9 months now after miscarriage 2 years ago i have 3 lovely children already. ive done a test today bfn but still no af

• hey girls its been 10 days scince i m/c any idea when i should ovulate/be due on my period? i usulay have a 30 day cycle but have no idea how to track after this : /  xx

• Hi supersquish - So sorry for your loss. I think it depends on how high your hormones were to start off but I have always ov'd about day 21/22 post mc. I tend to temp so find that a reliable method for me. Let me know if you are 'in' for joining the May ttc thread when I get it up and going.

Apple xx