Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

How are we all doing? X

Hi ladies!

Just wondering how we are all doing and where abouts are we in our cycles?

Im on ov day and about to enter the 2 ww soon, hoping i get a bfp this month, when are we all due to test? Im due to test on my birthday which is the 28th,it would be the best present ever :lol:

Caz X

Replies

• I got positive OPK on thursday do think I ovulated yesterday (fri) think my AF will be due 27th April (not sure as I ovulated late this cycle) xx
  • I'm in the 2ww 8 days to go fingers crossed for you both x
  • Hi!

Owensmummy - What are you doing on the internet? It's OV day! Get BDing! :lol: PS my birthday is on the 27th!

mrscoxuk - keep BDing! Good luck!

Lou12345 - Good luck to you too. Hope the 2ww doesn't drag on too much.

As for me, AF is due Monday. Planning to not test until she's late. Have been getting brown spotting yesterday and today, so not feeling very positive so far.

xxx
  • Im on 4dpo (my first cycle using opk) due AF in 9 days :/ been spotting today so fingers crossed that its a good sign..

baby dust to all of you xxx
  • If I go by days, I'm pretty sure that I'm OV tomorrow. I've got family around for Sunday lunch so will be sneaking off at some point in the afternoon to test! I will distract them all with apple pie and ice cream/ custard and Grand Prix on the TV. image

I'm feeling rather anxious and rather tearful today. I hope that it's not a return to the old days of a week of crying at everything before the monthly visit from aunt flow.
  • Im cd25. Af due between cd26 and cd30. If af doesnt show i ll be testing on cd32 my dads birthday xx
  • Hi ladies!

Well 12 days to go till testing, keeping my fingers crossed, do you ever find yourselves thinking about it all the time, think im becoming obsessed with testing etc, i can't wait to do my first one! :lol:

Hi mrscoxuk, keep us informed i might try and test on the 27th too but scared of getting a bfn! Good luck!

Hi Lou12345_ good luck to you too hun!~*Baby Dust*~

Hi Sammy- :lol: You make me laugh, i know yep yesterday was ov day, my dh has been on night shifts 3 nights in a row so thats why im on here, tried to dtd as much as poss before he went on nights :lol: Fingers crossed for you, let me know how you get on hun!

Hi sophie_zaki, fingers crossed for you too,lots of ~*Baby Dust*~.

Hi deedersuk, good idea with the apple pie and cream, keep everyone distracted :lol: Good luck to you, im the same, horrendous mood swings before af turns up, and i cry at the slightest things

:cry:

Hi mummy060409, hope you get your bfp too!

Caz X
  • CD27 for me, 9dpo I think; I didn't test for ov this month as decided not to get obsessed with trying as it would be xmas baby no 2 for me!! AF due thurs/fri this week!

fed up and sore bbs so prob the usual pmt!
  • My temp had a massive dip this morning, so straight away knew I was out for this month. Was confirmed about an hour after getting out of bed as AF arrived with a vengence. Backache and lots of cramping, yippee!

I'm due to ovulate on the 29th I think, so we're just going to take it easy until then. Let all the swimmers build up a bit, hahaha.

Good luck to everyone that is testing soon!

xxx
  • Hi all, I'm new on here after being mad on the wedding version a couple of years ago! This is my first cycle ttc, and now on 6dpo. Have been doing BBT chart so pretty sure of when I ov - had some serious lower back pain the last few days, plus a dip in BBT - apparently this dip can be a sign of implantation? BBT has risen sharply again today so keeping fingers crossed. Apparently some spotting about a week or so after ov can be a sign of implantaiton - am I right in this? Totally new to all this - AF due on the 25th so going to wait til a few days after to test as husband away til the Friday. Good luck all for BFPs image
  • Hi Everyone,

I'm new here too- also came across from being on the wedding forum a few years back flowermoon!

Very new to all of this, on CD20. Having recently come off the contraceptive pill my first 'real' AF came bang on time so hoping that all goes smoothly.

Can't believe how impatient I am already, hope that's normal?! :lol:

Good luck everyone x
  • Hi carioke, good luck for testing this week, i cant wait to do my test but cant do till the 28th! Feels like a lifetime away!

Hi sammy, stupid af just trust her to arrive! Hope you get your bfp soon, i dont blame you for chilling out a bit till ov, let the swimmers build up image

Hi flowermoon, im on my 2nd ttc cycle, i was lucky with my son and caught within 7 weeks, hope its the same this time! image I think you are right about the spotting being a sign of implantation, i had no spotting but af cramps and remember my friend telling me that they were fixing pains!Good luck to you for your bfp, im due to test on the 28th, but might do it on the 27th, got a few 'test early' pg tests! image

Hi MrsAsh24, i know exactly what you mean im so impatient, hate this waiting game! :lol: I too was on the pill 6 years before i caught with my son, and caught within 7 weeks we were very lucky! I couldnt believe it happened so quick, we just went with the flow image Good luck when you test!

Let us know how you all get on! Caz X
  • Thanks owensmummy, I don't usually need to test as af arrives exactly 2 weeks after ov. have you been trying long? I'm into month 7 month now and getting a bit fed up as hoped it would've happened sooner as I'm approaching 40!!!

hope everyone is well xx
  • Hi carioke.

I used to be as regular as clockwork and af always arrived on time before i had my boy. After i had him i went on the 'yasmin' pill and periods sometimes arrived late,but then we werent trying.

Before i was on mycrogynon for 6 years. I came off the pill the 25th February, so its only been about 7 weeks. I caught after 7 weeks with my first so am hoping too it wont take long. Keep trying hun, i hope you get your bfp soon X image
  • Hi ladies, no idea if there was an ov and when, but I promised myself not to test until April 23rd... I'll ask my hubby to hide the tests somewhere in case I can't fight the temptation;p

GL to us all xx

• I test that day too jollyJoey, hope it is lucky for us image x

• thanks owensmummy! I hope you get your BFP soon also!

sorry af arrived sammy!

good luck to everyone testing soon; I looked in my 2003 diary when I was last pg and when I did my first pg test 9 years ago it was on the 22nd April so if af doesn't arrive this Friday I will do a test on that date!! 

mummy060409, any symptoms? hope you get a BFP on your dad's bday!!

Hi flowermoon and mrsAsh, good luck to you both for testing next week also!

I hope I get used to the new site soon!

xx

• Hi jollyJoey, i dont blame you for hiding the tests, mine are all sat in the bathroom cabinet, i will soon be fighting the temptation not to do one so early image Good luck to you X

Good luck to you too MrsAsh24 X

No problem carioke, i remember looking at my old 2008 diary when i was pg with my son, i remember the dates for everything image

Anyone else experiencing any symptoms that are in the 2ww? I don't know if im being paranoid, but im symptom spotting all the time(i can't help it!!!!),  ive had slight cramps the past 3 days and have felt extremley (sp.) tired today (that may have something with ds getting me up v.early this morning lol)

Caz X

• Hi Owensmummy, we've just been talking about ss on the April thread! None of us can help it lolimage I'm finely tuned to the slightest twinge in my body, wondering whether tummy pains are indigestion or cramps or something else, even feeling my breasts every so often to see if they are sensitive or sore yet! I've gone nuts.. image 

Mrs Ash we can support each other until Monday so we don't test earlier..

Owensmummy hide urs away until 28th! GL xx

Carioke hope u get ur bfp on Thu! x

Hi Flowermoon u're right, temp dip and spotting may be a sign of implantation. GL! x

To all ladies - Hope we get our BFPs this April! xxx

• thankyou jollyjoey, FC for us all xx