Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

Pregnacy tests

Hi ladies,

I am late, my boobs are huge (for me) and have had cramps so I thought I would take a test. Bought one this morning but got twitchy and did a min ago. Silly me, I drank quite a lot about an hour beforehand as really didn't need a wee. Did the test, which was bfn but wee was clear (its not normally, sorry if TMI!) could this have been affecting it?

Also been really burpy, not sure if this is a sign of anything or if I'm just getting goss!?

Should I forget and wait for af or test in the morning?

Thank you for help! A little confused!x

Replies

• Hi Juliewoo

When is AF due? Are you late? If it's very early days in pregnancy they say you should use first wee of the day for most accurate result.

When I got my BFP used 2nd at about 11.45am but was about 3 weeks pregnant by that stage (1 week late for AF)

Hope it's your BFP! xx
  • Hi, how late are you? I would do another in the morning first thing. Fingers crossed for you. I was very gassy at first too! Good luck
  • Thanks for replies girls.

To be honest haven't started trying, we were going to have our holiday first, however, we haven't been very careful this month!I therefore am not conmpletely sure how late I am about 4 days I think.

A negative seems likely but something in my head keeps telling me I am pregnant!

Would it have shown up as late or is it still fairly early? I'm so clueless.

Thanks again.x
  • Sorry, 1 more question... can you take a pregnancy test 2 days in a row?x
  • Hi juliewoo. I had exactly the same symptoms when pregnant with my son, i did the test about 1pm and had no idea i was pregnant (altho we had been trying). I would defo do the test first thing tomorrow morning thats when your wee is most concentrated!

Good luck and keep us updated hun xx image
  • Hi Juliewoo

I'm feeling the same although not late yet (af due Tuesday) but I've been feeling sick the last two days with cramps on and off and I've been burpy too. I'm not holding out my hope as we only dtd once but I guess that's all it needs. FC for your bnp. Like the others said, do one in the morning using the first wee
  • You can defo take a pt two days in a row
  • Hi again juliewoo!

yes i would take tests in a row X
  • Thanks ladies, will test in the morning and let you know. Still expecting a bfn but you never know! Fingers crossed.x
  • Good luck for the morning! image
  • Good luck Hun x
  • Just thought I would update you.It's a no for me this month. Was quite disappointed and have made me think I'm not sure I want to wait until August to try properly. Going to prod my hubby until to agrees! He he.

Thanks for your advice and support. Hope to be back soon offically TTC!x