Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Missed/late period help?!

Am I pregnant?! I usually have regular periods, I was due to have af yesterday (16th) but nothing yet?! Sorry if tmi but very wet down there! It's odd! Please help ! - 2nd month OTC. Xxx

Replies

• Also did pg test yest & nothing?! X

• Hiya image

I would say that maybe AF is just later this month? Maybe you're stressed/etc. or your body is just having a change round... (I used to be regular but since ttc i've noticed that they change alot these days lol)

If your pregnancy test came up negative then its possible that you're not pregnant and that AF is just late this month. I often feel wet (sorry, lol) before AF arrives...

Or it could be too early to show a + result... Do you know if/when you ovulated?

I would say maybe give it a few more days/a week and test again if AF hasn't showed up and see what happens.. image Sorry i can't be more helpful lol, our bodies like to play us up when we really don't need it xx

•  I think I ovulated around the 4th! Had intercourse most days from the 5th xx