Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation bleeding vs. AF

Hiya image

I've tried really hard not to keep thinking about TTC but this month i've been using OPK for the first time so i've sort of brought it all on myself lol..

Anyway, I'm 7dpo and since 4dpo i've been having light pinky CM- tonight i've been having some cramps like AF is coming, went to the toilet, wiped and found the pinky cm (its only ever when i wipe).. I've also felt really hungry lately, more than usual.. I normally chart my symptoms (not temps though- i couldn't get the hang of that) and i dont usually spot until a day before AF is due..Also, i had a feel of my tummy (just above my pubic bone/bottom of my tummy area) and it felt hard, lumpy lol i sound crazy image

Like a complete tit, i took a hpt and of course was BFN image

So, honestly, do you think it could be implantation? If anyone has had implantation bleeding, would you please share what it was like? image

When i had the boy i had some browny red spotting the day i was due on which stopped on the same day (we weren't TTC then so i didnt really symptom spot beforehand)

We're on our 7th month TTC now and it's really frustrating me now... I know i should be grateful for my son (i really am) but i so want a brother/sister for him to grow up with... I keep having baby dreams which also makes me feel worse. Everyone around me is having babies/getting pregnant as well which makes me want to scream lol- i'm such a selfish cow, sorry. I just wish it wasn't taking so long!!

Sorry if its rambled, im not so good at structuring my thoughts image

~**Baby dust**~ to everyone image xxx

Replies

• Options

Hi

It could well be implantation bleeding. I know how frustrating the waiting game is but do try and step away from the tests. Seeing BFNs will not do anything for you. I have just got my BFP I tested negative on 10 DPO and knew it was still to early but positive at 12dpo so try and hold out.

Your symptoms sound good. I also had 2 pg / baby dreams this month as did my SIL ( not sure how that works - she doesnt know Im PG but does know we are trying). I also had the dreams with my 2nd pg (mmc) and with my ds so I believe these are a good signal.

I will look for your update good luck x x

• Options
    Hiya blue, Thank you so much for replying image I definitely need to stop poas lol I do feel so deflated after every BFN.. I'm goin to try and wait now until AF is due.. Thats gonna be hard for me.. I might get hubby to hide the tests haha.. Congrats on your BFP image xxxx
  • Options
    Hiya Hun..I had implantation bleeding at 8dpo. It was only the once and when I wiped. It was pinky cm exactly like you described image I also got very bad af cramps! Never even thought I was pregnant as we had been tetchy for 15 months!! Just thought af was coming early as I usually get spotting just before af. Tested at 12 dpo and got a very very faint bfp! Was in complete shock lol I'm now 30 weeks and my little boy is making sure I feel his presence haha Would defo step away from testing at least until after weekend. I know too well what it feels like to see bfn's every month. I also had loads of dreams, sore boobs and very moody and taking my moods out on poor hubs and DD lol Your symptoms sound very positive and I will keep everything crossed that's it's ur bfp!! Really sorry if I've rambled on too much lol ***sending you loads of baby dust*** Will be looking out for ur update Xx
  • Options
    Tetchy??? Lol stupid iPhone autocorrect!! Should be TTC haha