Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Symptom Spotters Anonymous;)

Replies

• Options

Morning ladies, i have a few to add to the list, feel so sick today image I hate having a sicky feeling, but hope this is a sign! Will have to test early i cant wait till af is due, so will be using the fr on maybe tuesday or wednesday. Also like you Joey139, i had awful dreams last night, hubby is on nites and didnt have a clue where i was when i woke up, but it took me an hour to get back to sleep image. I remember having dreams like that when i was pregnant with ds.

Good luck to all girls testing today and in the next few days

Caz X

• Options

Well girls my symptoms were definitely symptoms because this morning clear as day i got my BFP image (twice lol)!

So so happy. Had AF pains that didn't feel quite right all weekend since friday and lots of creamy then clear cm sorry if tmi!, MASSIVE appetite, lots of wind and growing boobs! So now just praying for a healthy 9 months!

FC for everyone else with symptoms image x x

• Options

Congratulations MrsAsh24!!!!! Have a happy 9 mths!  image

As for me, not slept a wink last night between the seagulls and cloudbursts. Have improved my score on some facebook games and had lots of cuddles off of the cats so not a completely wasted night. Hehehe.

Off to make a cup of tea and see if the OH (expecting a hangover as he was rather tiddled last night) wants any toast.

GL to all of today's testers! image

• Options

Congratulations MrsAsh24 that is great news : ) maybe there is something in the symptom spotting after all! have a H & H 9 months : )

Jo x

• Options

eeek MrsAsh24, am I right in thinking this was your first month using pre-seed too? if so you have filled me with hope!

x

• Options

Thank you image

Jo, we used Concieve Plus, it's exactly the same as Pre-Seed, same ingredients etc.. It was our first month using it. Also taking pregnacare conception. We didn't use opks... However we did bd ALOT lol!!! Fc you get your BFP x

Still can't believe it. Crampy feeling is still there but it is more like a dull ache now, cannot stop peeing today but think it might be excitement lol! I am so happy but nervous at the same time, praying all goes well image x x

• Options

Congratulations Mrs Ash! Yay, I'm chuffed for you! Have a happy and healthy nine months!!! imageimageimage If I can, I'll add your bfp to our thread title, ok? xxx

Good morning ladies! You know, I'm jelous of some symptoms you have lol

I'll give away being bloated for sore boobies please!

Oh my, Owens Mummy, it sounds like a BFP is coming, I'm so excited for you! I've read that opks can detect hcg as well, but pregnancy tests are more sensitive to it, so theoretically, if you had a positive opk, you should get a positive hcg even sooner! Sounds promising, doesn't it? So much for theory, hope I helpedimage

Hello Sophie Zaki, hope you get your BFP in two days! Don't worry about the spotting, I've sen plenty of pregnancy charts with spotting before bfpimage GL xx

Hi Deeders, when exactly will you be testing? Enjoy your Sundayimage

Joey139, I bet the test will only confirm what you know alreadyimage When are u testing? GL xx

Lou, Rosebud, how are you today?

Flowermoon, have u tested yet??? xx

I'm a bit more hopeful todayimage A nice temperature rise (had an implantation dip?), lots of creamy cm (sorry tmi), still mild pain in abdomen, constipation (tmi again), vivid dream and woke up at night (I never ever do). I don't feel pregnant, though, but I wouldn't know what it feels like anyway, right? the wiat is driving me nuts;)

Now we have the first one, lets get those BFPs rolling!!! xxx

• Options

Thank you jollyJoey image Yes that's fine go ahead! x x

Hope mine is the start of a roll of BFP's! And if it helps, not that I know what it feels like to be pregnant but i genuinely didn't 'feel' pregnant until i saw the positive tests and even now it's just cus it is in my head image

Got my FC for you all, be nice to have people to talk to, going to be hard not telling anyone. Lots & lots of baby dust from me x x x x 

• Options
    Hi ladies congrats mrsash!! Great news! Well im still having cramps but not like normal af ones and I've noticed veins around my nipples err! Also bloated and constipated and keep burping err! I think I'm due on today or tomoro so think I will wait till Tuesday if I don't come on! I'm telling myself I'm not then if I am il be happy if I'm not then I won't be dissaointed(well only a bit) At least I know I ov'd this month do still feel like we're getting somewhere xx
  • Options
    Congratulations. mrsash!! I'm convinced that my boobies feel like they used to when I breastfed my daughter. I have also nearly passed out twice whilst shopping.... though I'm only 4dpo so think I'm imagining things!! Plus lots of cm (sorry Tmi) Fingers crossed for more bf news soon!!
  • Options
    Bfp news*
  • Options

I have another confession, I might have just done an opk! saw online that you may get a positive if you are pregnant! Oh course it was neg and it isnt reliable but just sooo impatent! cant wat to know one way or the other! fc for everyone : )

Jo x

• Options
    Well I Have had really bad sickness and dizziness! Hoped is was a symptom but called doc out and is vertigo! You can tell I'm ttc as I searched vertigo in early pregnancy! Apartently can be an early sign so fingers crossed af due on wed so fingers crossed! X x
  • Options

Congratulations MrsAsh!

I think I'm 8dpo today. My first positive opk was last saturday but I had ov pains on saturday through to Tuesday so not really sure. Hoping to test next weekend if I can hold out that long! I've only had 2 cycles since coming off the pill at the end of December- first one was 73 days and this one will be around 50 to 51 days! Really hope we've done it this time. It's horrible having to wait another 30+ days before ov again.

Joey139- it certainly sounds promising. It is horrible to get your hopes up though to find them completely dashed. Never heard of preseed- just googled it. Maybe we'll give that a try if we're not successful this month.

OwensMummy- really hope your ov test means something. I know what you mean about not being quite with it. How soon is too soon to have baby brain?! lol

Fingers crossed for everyone- hope we see some more BFPs. Xx

• Options

Hi ladies!

MrsAsh24-that is absolute fantastic news! Eeee congratulations toy you and you oh!!!imageimage. I bet your soo happy! Yayy Bfp!image.

Hi jollyJoey, omg i hope so it was so clear on the opk, seeing it is making me think 'did i ovulate early?' am not sure!. It sounds promising, am gonna test tuesday morning (it will be 3 days before af is due) and see what happens, am keeping my FC anyway! Will keep my FC for you too, when are you due to test? X

Hi deedersuk and joey139, am keeping my FC for you both too, lets see some more bfp's! X

Hi rosebud24uk, blue veins are a good sign, i had them when i was pg with my ds! I will be testing tuesday too, FC X

Hi iggypop, ooo i have been feeling faint since friday too, FC for you X

Joey139, i did the opk as you have prob seen and got a faint line, am hoping its a bfp, keep testing, you never know!image

Hi Lou12345_ good luck for you testing on wednesday, hopefully you will have some news too X

Hi littlemomma86, so do i! Am keeping my FC its good news,i still have baby brain 3 years after having my son, i tried to put the kettle in the cupboard the other week lolimageimage X

Caz X

• Options

Helloo ladiesimage

Joey139, I'm impatient as well, almost took a test this afternoon after reading that you took one!

Deeders I wish I had a cat as well, I could blame you know what on him!

Owens Mummy, I don't know when af is due, so I can only guess when to test. My original date was tomorrow, 12 days after I think I had ov. However, ff changed my ov date and it says I'm only 6 dpo, so I shouldn't test until at least next weekend, right? I'm frustrated and fed up with waiting.. Probably I'll take a test tomorrow morning, and won't worry too much if it is bfn. I wish I knew how long my cycle is! I'll let u know tomorrowimage

Mrs Ash, I haven't worked out yet how to change the thread title haha

Little Momma, are you charting your cycles as well? It can help you pinpoint the ov. But, fingers crossed, you will get your BFP next weekend and won't have to chart at allimage

Good luck everyone! xxxx

• Options
    Heehee we are awful aren't we! I will look like a crazy women if/when af turns up. Weird question but... Has anyone experienced very strong smelling wee! Sorry if tmi! Settling down with homeland and choccy buttons as a distraction! All the best ladies really hope these 'symptoms' produce some bfp's soon! X
  • Options

lol Joey even if mine smelled strong I wouldn't be able to tell, my nose is completely congested.. I'm stuffing my face all day today, already eating for two (possibly three!)

xxx

• Options
    Lol and now my gums are really sore like my wisdom teeth are all coming thru at once! X
  • Options

sore gums - can it be a symptom? ;P