Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptom Spotters Anonymous;)

1272829303133»

Replies

• My AF has been and gone girls image next month maybe x
  • I'm pretty sure that being 4 days late is a pretty good symptom!

Shame I haven't got the BFP to go with it yet. Damn!

• curious to know whether or not anyone is still posting here....?

• I'm still here but I'm on the November thread now, waiting patiently for the December thread now tho lol x
  • glad there is someone still reading it!  i have been reading through, and have found that many of the opinions/advice/comments are very empathetic and helpful.  it's nice to know that i am not the only one suffering so much confusion during this process.

we have been off b-control for more than 3 years now, and i believe i've started a new cycle after caving and testing this morning.  

i'm new to this, so if there's another stream that would be helpful, please recommend.

i appreciate all of the revelations here, and hope that more will be coming!

• can we carry this on? id like to join lol

• Yes, can we!? I read this last night and now I am obsessed! I think I am pregnant but my period is not due until 3/2 (saturday) and I took a pregnancy test this morning but BFN. It wouldnt have been considered my first morning urine because I am a night RN so I was up all night. My husband and I have been trying to conceive for 4 months now for our first baby.

I dont know if it is obsession or what but I never have sore breast before my period and last month I had really sore breast, then my period came a few days earlier but did not last but 5 days when it is normally around 7.

Now this month, same obsessing! My breast are very tender and I recently noticed some noticable blue veins (could be my mind playing tricks on me!) on my breasts. Mild nausea and lots of headaches (but I have been getting them frequently for about a month or two now).  Now I feel like I am feeling every symptom there is...but today I noticed some brown creamy CM which sometimes happens before AF. SO now I feel like it wont be this month.

Feel free to obsess! It is nice to get it out and hear others opinions!

• Hi kBra,

I started a new thread last night as this one seems pretty quiet now, there is already another lady on the new thread going through the same, so please join us image

here is the link xxx

http://www.babyexpert.com/forum/long-term-ttc-and-infertility/symptom-spotting-in-the-2ww/189040.html

• Hello! Firstly congrats everyone who manages this feat!

So I am very new to all this! What do all the abbrevations mean? I think I have figured out DPO as days past ovulation? But I have no idea on the others eek!

So it's my first month off the pill and I haven't had a period yet. I had what I think was really painful ovulation so I have booked into see the doctor because I know it could potentially be something that needs checking. I pretty much know I'm not pregnant because a; that would be super quick, b; it would be super quick and c; .....  

But I am a hypochondriac so I am often googling 'symptoms' for a whole manner of different things and that before this 'trying' lark! 

In light of my upcoming doctors app I thought it best to do a test on Friday just in case I get asked the question 'so are you pregnant?'. It came back negative...of course, I'd only just ovulated der. However, Saturday my nipples (hehe) were very sore to the point of them being painful in the shower. Could just be my body getting back to normal right?! Then I kept getting a sicky taste in my mouth, and now today (Sunday) I have very slight period like cramping and a bubbly stomach, but tbh I often get that...standard IBS. I am also quite short tempered today, and I've actually been in a fantastic mood since coming off the pill. 

I must have googled these symptoms every hour or so and often add a few new ones in there for extra measure. Apparently pretty much anything could mean you are preggers... helpful. To make it more confusing it takes a few days for the hormones to increase enough to register on a home test. 

My internal conversation is 'wait to see if you have your period' but oooh how hard is that! And I'm only in the first month of no contraceptive pill! 

Its going to to be interesting...but strangely comforting to know that others are in the same position. Pearls of wisdom welcomeimage 

• Hi ladys I'm looking for some advice I had my coil removed on the 15th of April and since then my husband and I have been trying for a baby AF visited a week after u got my coil removed but was heavy from the get go (very unusual for me) and didn't last half as long as usual the last 3 days I have felt really really tired and tonight I have been struck down with really painful stomach cramps a very dry mouth and I feel like I should have an upset stomach but I don't have one? Am I just overthinking things as my 'firlile' days are not untill next week or is there a chance my body is telling me I'm preg  please help!!!