Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptom Spotters Anonymous;)

Replies

• Hello ladies, sorry didn't get to post in here this morning, just the april thread as was meeting with my friend!

Well yes its true guys, i got my BFP!!! I still can't quite believe it,i did the fr test first and got a faint line then just to confirm i did the cb digi,which said 'Pregnant 1-2'. Seeing it in writing was mad too! Im back to work tomorrow its gonna be hard not saying anything to the girls, but as its early days....i will be telling my boss next week tho. So dh and you guys are the only ones that know lol.image

Hi flowermoon,GL to you hun, hoping it happens soon for you!! When are you testing? X

Hi littlemomma, i keep getting shooting pains in my boobs too plus the metal taste which i noticed, symptoms are a good sign hehe image X

Hi lizzyloop, GL to you hun, when are you testing? X

Hi rosebud mrscox and deeders, GL to you all FC X

Hi jollyJoey,had a feeling the bfp was gonna be mine just can't believe it! I had to confirm it with the cb digi, i just had to do it,lol. GL hun X

Come on girls lets see some more BFP'S XXXimage

• Eeeek!! Owensmummy08 that's fab news!!!!!! Congratulations!!! I can't wait to test but I cantg until earliest Saturday and even then I'm not sure if I should... I'm going to though I eying be able to resist!!! I've been getting a sicky feeling with the metallic taste, feeling faint a lot and lots of cm though I still have a feeling we will be bfn this month I don't know why. Good luck girls waiting to test x
  • hi ladies

im new to this thread hope you dont mind me joining.

well i have 3 children already and me and hubby have been trying for 4th baby for 9 months now after having miscarriage 2 years ago. well last week i started getting tummy cramps and lower back ache thought she got me was due af on friday and to my surprise she didnt arrive and still hasnt . im just still getting cramps and back ache also started feeling bit sick today and tired done a test on monday bpn . all the symptoms im getting i have never had before so feeling strange at mo good luck to everyone else .

• Welcome sarahsangels, hope you get a BFP soon! I tested again this evening and still a BFN so AF should be along tomorrow. Onto round two!
  • Hi iggypop! thanks, i still can't actually believe it! when are you actually due to test?? i tested today but af due friday and i used fr early test and a cb digi. i felt faint and a bit sick last friday at work and never thought i would get a bfp! FC for you X

Hi sarahsangels,and welcome to the thread/forum! GL X

Hi flowermoon, GL with round 2 huni Ximage

• Af due wed 3rd, I will wait until Mon/ tues if poss but I've bought 10 internet cheapies so I know I won't be able to resist (shoulda bought 100 lol) ... I won't be upset if its bfn so will test sat, of bfn then test again tues/ wed if the witch isn't here yet.
  • Massive congratulations Owensmummy- I'm really pleased for you! Have a happy and healthy 9 months.

Welcome sarahsangels- wishing you the best of luck.

Iggypop- Im struggling to avoid testing early too. My af should be due Saturday and I didn't want to test until at least then (if af doesn't show up sooner).

Flowermoon- you're not out til af shows up. Keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you!

I have very few pg symptoms now. I'm getting my usual spotty chin when af is on it's way (nice) so I've already prepared myself for a BFN this time.

Best of luck to everyone else testing soon. Xx

• Tmi post: For the past two days my nipples are constantly erect and have white dots on the end and are super sensitive. I quit breastfeeding my now 16 month old in Jan so I doubt its related to that..... Symptom? Or just my boobies calming down from bfing?
  • Congratulations Owensmummy!!! That's fantastic news! I'm so happy for youimageimageimage That's our second BFP image Thanks for fc crossed for meimage

Welcome Sarahsangels, good luckimage When will you be testing again? xx

Good luck to all of us, symptom spotters anonymous! xxx

I had a funny day today. A short spell of nausea, weird mild pains or cramps, headache, dry lips, shooting pain in my hip, dizziness, fatigue, and I was so sleepy during the day! My body was making up for the lack of symptoms yesterday or what?

To test or not to test - that is the question!

xxx

• Woohoo! Congratulations Owensmummy! image Brialliant news! image Have a wonderul 9mths! image

Hi Sarahsangels. image FC for a BFP soon for you! image

Flowermoon, hang in there, no witch yet so there's still a chance...I hope that you get your BFP soon.

Jollyjoey, got my fingers crossed for you! image

I'm still knackered from waking up so many times in the night. Last night it was a lots of trips to the loo and hot sweats. Heartburn and funny tummy pains, but I'm blaming the evil work stress. I'm also blaming stress for my lack of concentration again today. image

Baby dust to all! image

• Ooo me me I want to join. I'm a shameless ss. I'm 4dpo and have to keep telling myself that anything this early truly is in my head but will keep you posted. So glad to know I'm not the only one lol !!!
  • happy symptom spotting ladies! well I am sure my boobs look and feel different, I am used to a tender feeling under my arm pits near my AF but they kinda tingle all over? and nipples feel weird kind of heavy. Really hopng this is our month, AF not due til 1st though so still to early to test! I am guilty of looking back over owensmummy's symptoms and thinking, 'have I had those?!' must stop reading pre-seed reviews saying we got our BFP first time! all the best ladies was going to try and be good and waiting til I am late to test but doubt I will! x

• thanks ladies .

how soon should bfp come as im now 6 days late and still getting bfn and no signs of af coming normally get sore boobs

• Hi ladies!

Hope were all doing well, first day of the week at work for me today, felt bleuurrgghhhh this morning (6.30am get up image lol), i got to work and went straight to tell my deputy that i am pg! I just thought id tell her as they have to do risk assesments etc.Will be telling the big boss next week-eek!  Mid morning, i had my break and had a banana. An hour later, running to the toilet heaving(sorry tmi!!). Went back and one of the girls asked if i was ok as i had been a while i says 'yeah im fine'..... so i ended up swearing her to secreacy*(sp) and said if im running in and out you know why! image lol.

I still can't believe it, did two more tests in the cupboard that were left, im definetly a poas addict! Feel more of the symptoms this time v. much early on than i did with ds, but they say every pg is different! Worked out i should be due beginning of january as well!!!.

Hi iggypop, i bought lots of internet cheapies (would love to know how much i have spent of pg tests!) lol. Tmi too, but my nips are going darker and have white spots around them too?!image Defo a sign lol! GL X

Hi littlemomma, thanks for the congrats,GL for testing on saturday image X

Hi jollyJoey, i know the 2nd bfp, still can't believe it!! I do have one thing to say....TEST! TEST! lol image. My symptoms were just like yours, last friday i was dizzy and faint at work plus quesey feeling, and cramping, when are you testing? X

Hi deeders, thanks for the congrats too image. Hoping you get a bfp, when are you testing? X

Hi mrslennon and welcome to ssanonnymous! FC for you image X

Hi Joey139, tmi but my bbs feel heavy at the nip area as well as a burning sensation inside too! Im hoping too that its your month!image. FC, i tested yesterday (24th) and af wasn't due till 27th, and i used the first response 6 days early and got the faint bfp! GL hun X

Hi sarahsangels, am not sure about late af's as was usually as regular as anything X

Baby dust to everyone! XXX

• Really struggled to not test this eve! Turns out af is due 30th after averaging out my dates with iPhone app! Think it may just be a tad too early to try one of those early tests, so tempted though almost threw a wobbly in tesco! Hubby wants me to wait and see but it's all I can think of its better knowing either way. The tww is so hard! All the best ladies off to bed now v zzzz x
  • Good evening ladies!

Dear me, Owensmummy, I'm so jealousimage

Welcome to the thread Mrs Lennon, you're among symptomspot'aholics here, post all of them, imaginary or notimage FC for your BFP soonimage

Sarahsangels, maybe if it's still bfns you could go see a gp and do a blood test? I know some women show bfn for a long time when they're pregnant. I don't know when exactly bfp should appear, maybe it's your body playing tricks with you, I hope not! FC xx

Joey, I'm going through Owensmummy's symptoms as well lol

All the ladies due to test soon - good luck!!! xxx

No symptoms today for me, apart from light cramps.. When I temp in the morning I'm dreading to see a temperature drop.. Anyway, I'm testing tomorrow morning! Can't wait any longerimage

• Hi ladies. Well stayed off work today with a very unhappy tummy, so I'm thinking that it has probably been brewing itself up to today's upset. image Everything that I've eaten today has tasted horrible and made me feel worse. Will be testing on Sat but thinking that we're looking at still be trying next month (10th).
  • So I took the test... I'm sure I'm imagining things (the famous line eye), or it's an evap line, or a faulty test, I'm afraid to believe it, but I could swear there is a line there... Faintest of the faint, but, o my God, there is a line there!!! imageimageimage It wouldn't even show on the photos I took to ask you what you think of it. I'm afraid to even write it was a bf.... I can't wait for the next time I need to pee. Do you think it's worth it to test in the afternoon? Or, since it was so faint, with the fmu, will it show at all in the afternoon? aaaa, what do I do? I'm 10dpo according to my chart. Not much symptoms, breasts now started to feel a bit different, had mild cramps before falling asleep. Temps stay high, but no definite symptoms like morning sickness? Oh, please, please, let it be bf...!

xxxxxxx

• Hi jollyjoey - keeping everything crossed for you! If your temps are still high, thats a good sign. You may not necessarily have any other symptons, I didn't when I was pregnant with DD. When is AF due? x

• Thanks MrsT04image I'm not sure when af is due, it's my first cycle after implant, can be anytime from today to the 30th.. Silly me, I've just done another test, and it's a very faint line again. I'm trying not to build my hopes up, might be a chemical or evap, should not have tested so early I guess. I still have mild cramps and pray the af doesn't show.

xxxx

P.S. almost forgot to fulfill my thread duty and write about another symptom spotted - the crazy vivid awful dream last night..

Hello to all gorgeous ladies on the thread! xx