Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptom Spotters Anonymous;)

Replies

• Congrats jollyjoey!! I'm new posting on this thread, but I've been lurking since you started this thread and I had chronic SS this month. This morning I got my BFP!!

I'm overjoyed that the symptoms weren't phantom.

Trying to stay positive as I had a m/c in January, but my symptoms have been much stronger this time round. I've felt nauseous since 7dpo.

Sending lots of babydust to you all - thank you for keeping me sane xxx

• Congrats jojo! Fantastic news! Wow, 2-3 weeks is further than expected! You must have ovulated sooner than you thought! I'm so tempted to test now - I've got some amazon cheapies so I might POAS on the off chance! I'm going to get superdrug or tesco tests tomorrow.x
  • Hiya everyone. New to this thread and havent been on here in a long while, on month 1 of ttc after my son, who is 9 months, in the 1ww had some browny discharge yesterday so wondering if it's implantation bleed, don't think I'll be so lucky thou, took 2 and a half yrs to conceive my first, congratulations to all those with bfp's and good luck to all those testing soon x
  • Yay, congratulations Jojo13!!! That's wonderfulimage Now you can safely post your symptoms - we can use them as reference. I'm glad our wacky thread helped you in any way xxx Happy and healthy nine months xx By the way, how many dpo are you?

Thank you again, Mrs Cox xxx

Ali81+1, thank youimage I'm a bit surprised by the 2-3 weeks myself, is it possible the fertility friend was wrong? I guess I'll only find out at the scan.Good luck with the testing, it's already the wekend, after all! xxx

Welcome Williamb'smummyimage Who knows, maybe it only takes 1 month this time thenimage GL xxx

• Hey ladies! How are we all feeling today?

So glad its the weekend, its my birhtday tommorrow! Hehe, looking forward to spending time with dh & ds. Were going for a birthday meal soooo can't wait!image.

Hey jollyJoey!! CONGRATULATIONS!! I knew you would get it! Bet you are so pleased, so what date will you be due? Ive worked out the 5th January 2013, give or take a few days!image. Its so exciting isn't it!! I think i may have been 12 or 13 dpo, so must of ovd early to catch this time! Can't wait to find out my edd officially! Are you over in the DI Jan13 Forum yet? XX

Hi deeders, GL to you chick, and am glad to hear your feeling better X

Welcome to Ali81+1,Purple 1979 and williamb'smummy! This is a great thread with a lot of friendly faces! X

Hi littlemomma and flowermoon, am sorry that the witch arrived, hoping your both ok X

Hi jojo13 and congratulations on your BFP!! I too felt nauseous early, was a first symptom at work last friday before i knew!

GL and FC to all ladies testing soon X

• Aww thanks ladies!

I'm about 14dpo today so about 3+5 and due on 4th Jan I think.

My symptoms started at about 5dpo mild nausea, tiredness, needing the loo, and loys of creamy discharge (sorry tmi!) and carried on like this pretty much since. On 8dpo I went away for a weekend and felt horrendeous on the flight, spent the whole time feeling like I was going to be sick. Got to the airport and was gagging like anything but just couldnt be sick (thank goodness!). Also had a skin break-out, which is very unusual for me. That day was by far the worst, but now I've got cramps and mild backache too. Thankfully the nausea just comes in waves, but sometimes its really strong. And I've been exhausted! I was asleep by 8.30 on weds night!

I genuinely thought it was too early for symptoms and it was all in my head, but I never feel sick unless I'm really ill. And last night I was so hungry I went to tesco at 10pm! Wasn't due to test until Mon, but thought I'd give it a shot this morning. It's a faint line, but I know a line when I see one! lol!

Keep up your symptom spotting! image

Good Luck everyone and hope to see you on DI forums soon

xxx

• Happy weekend everyone. image

Happy birthday for tomorrow Owensmummy! Have a wonderful day!

Congratulations to JollyJoey and Jojo13. Happy and healthy 9 mths to you both! I'm very happy that this thread has been lucky for you! image

I'm afraid that I'm out this month. I went to test this morning and the witch had sprung an early visit. I'm absolutely gutted. We're into our 10th month of serious trying.

On the plus side, I do believe that I will be due to ovulate around my birthday so I'll be jumping all over the OH that week! image

• Hello ladiesimage

So sorry witch got you Deeders xxx

Hi Jojo, I don't have nausea but I do mild cramps, and they unnerve me a little, like they mean af is coming, you know? xx

Owensmummy, we'll go to that thread togetherimage I wanted to get a peek today but it wouldn't work. According to my chart and fertility friend, I ov-ed on the 16th, and it calculates my date as Jan 7th. We're almost birth day buddiesimage The only thing is, cbd put me at 2-3 weeks, which is a week further along? Dunno

I still can't believe there's actually a tiny being inside of me, it's so fascinating and scary at the same time! I don't 'feel' pregnant, the mild cramps I have are like I can expect af any time, I feel almost no different while there's a monumental change happening inside me!

Looking back on my symptoms, from all of them I can pinpoint three which were uncommon for me in 2ww and therefore connected to pregnancy, I think (the other symptoms could be of something else as well, like being bloated and dreams, and some of them too vague):

- mild cramps which started about 3dpo (I only ever got them on the day af comes)       

- lots of creamy and watery cm (sorry tmi) instead of the usual 'drying up'

- weird feeling boobs which I haven't experienced before (different feeling than when af arrives)

And maybe to that I could add fatigue, gosh, was I tired today! Could fall asleep in the middle of town, doing shopping!

All the ladies due to test, good luck, and post the news xxxxxxxx

• Congratulations to all you Bfp ladies!!! I did fr this morning and bfn... pretty sure the witch will be arriving shortly image
  • Morning ladies! Not sure if I'm feeling quesy this morning or whether I'm just hungry, gonna try some breakfast in a bit! Was peeing for Britain last night n already been more than usual this morning. Also can't decide if the bit around my nipple is looking bigger image 9dpo if my calculations are right. X
  • Congrats for all of you ladies who got your BFP!! image 

Iggypop- i got BFN this morning too 5 days late for AF now... hope you get your BFP really soon xx

Purple- Fingers are crossed you get your BFP! image

***BabyDust*** to everyone!

• Congratulations to everyone with a BFP! Fingers crossed for all those testing soonimage

Sorry af got you deeders - time to pick ourselves up and give it another go next cycle. I've ordered some more cheapy opks and some Zestica fertility spray ready for next week when af ends. Zestica is a bit like preseed but in a spray container for easy application. I've heard good reviews of preseed but it sounds a little too clinical for me.

Sophie_zaki- I love your countdowntopregnancy ticker. It really puts into perspective how ttc mad we all go!

Baby dust to all Xx

• image Hi ladies!

''Happy birthday to meee'', lol, how are we all today?

Hi deeders, thank you im having a great day, having a take-out tonight and planning on watching the Voice,BGT, and Celeb Juice ith dh and then birthday meal tommorrow! Am sorry to hear that af arrived (the witch!!) will be keeping my FC for you!X

Hi jollyJoey, aww no way dd buddies! Can't wait to find out my edd, i have been very naughty and bought a clearblue digi, just because i wana see it again!image. My early symptoms was....

-feeling faint

-sicky feeling

-metallic taste.

I had the 2nd ones when pg with ds but noticed them much sooner this time! Plus i am absolutely ravenous all the time! Woke up at 1.30am absolutely starving! I have also go a thing for melted cheese at the mo???image.I will see you in the DIJ Forum!X

Hi iggypop, your not out till AF arrives! FC for you X

Hi Purple1979, keeping my FC for you and GL X

• image Just an update, i just done the cb digi and it now says 'Pregnant 2-3' hehe imageimageimage X

jollyJoey, we may be due at the same time? X

• Congratulations on all the bfp's!! Well I'm due on on the 4th which is next Friday, had the urge to pee on a FR yesterday and I'm pretty sure there was a vv faint line, don't think it was my line eyes but who knows! I knew it was far to early but yesterday my back was killing and nipples really sensitive and felt like they were burning. Had the odd wave of nausea but nothing too bad. Pee'd on an Internet cheapie this morning and nothing then dipped the opk and a very visible faint line appeared?? Ooo another symptom...whilst eating some dairy milk the other day it just tasted weird, asked a colleague if his tasted funny and he said no.....FC! Good luck ladies xxx
  • Hello ladies! Thank you all for the congratsimage

Happy birthday Owensmummy, I hope you had a great dayimage That'd be fantastic if we were dd buddies! And it's great to see the result on cbd, isn't it? I'm starving as well, feel hungry though I eat all the time.. See u in DIJ xxx

Fingers crossed for all the ladies on our lucky thread xxxxx baby dust to all xxxxx

• Happy birthday owensmummy!

Fingers crossed william's mummy & purple1979 - it all sounds very promising.

deedersuk & sophie_zaki - sorry to hear AF got you. FC for May.

JollyJoey - fertility friend could definitely be wrong as it can only take an average amount of time for implantation etc so you could be a couple of days ahead of what it thinks and that would be enough to make CBD to say 2-3 weeks. Or your body may just produce HCG quicker than others as again the weeks are based on averages. Has it sunk in yet?

I'm more confused than ever! I was so tired last night and my whole body felt heavy and tired. Today I felt nauseous in the car or when i got up quickly etc but I'm paranoid that it's all in my head as i felt nauseous a couple of months ago when we weren't careful and it came to nothing. I went to superdrug to get 4 tests - I was going to test tomorrow and tuesday but one of the tests jumped out of the bag at me and I had to POAS! after just under 2 minutes I went downstairs to DD and hubby as I couldn't cope with watching it for any longer and I had to start getting dinner ready. When I came back up about 7-10 minutes later i could see nothing and was fed up but in true obsessive style I held the test at various angles to check i wasn't missing something and to my surprise there was a short pink line. Very odd as it was only about 1/6 of the width of the test but in the right place - any ideas what that's about? I'm now thoroughly confused??

x

• Hey ladies aww thank you all for the birthday wishes!

Hi wishful-thinking, i felt symptoms early on am keeping my FC and hope you join us in the DIJ forum! I did the opk early on brfore i got my BFP and got a faint line, to me its a very good sign as a few days later got my BFP! GL huni! X image

Hi again jolly Joey, it was ace seeing it on the cbdigi, especially the 2-3 weeks bit! lol. I have now joined you in the DIJ forum! X image

Hi Ali81+1, love how the tests jumped out of the bag at you lol. I have said im not buying any more now, spent a small fortune on them and took photos to show! lol. Im defo a poas addict! Hoping the line was a faint BFP for you FC X image

• Hi ladies,

Owensmummy happy birthday for yesterday!

Ali81+1 - I would test again with fmu, but sounds quite positive to me.

Jollyjoey - I totally know what you mean about cramps being unnerving, I actually prefer the nausea! I feel like the cramps are quite strong and as they are my only symptom that matches last time it does make me worry. Just praying it doesn't end in the same way and its just my little bean snuggling in!!

To all those due to test - good luck!

And to those who the witch got - sorry, its so frustrating but it will happen!

After my m/c I had a shortened luteal phase so I started taking B6 (20mg) and on the first cycle I've got BFP.

xxx

• What does B6 do? Does anyone know of anything I take take/do to encourage my AF to return? Nausea & cramps are definitely a good sign as nausea is from hormones to make your body protect bean (& not fight off a foreign object in body) & hopefully cramps will ease off. Remember your uterus is starting to stretch & adapt to its new job. I tested with fmu & it was BFN. I'm hoping to resist until tomorrow evening or at the worst tonight. I know I'm clutching at straws but I drink lots before bed & got BFP in the evening last time. Anyone testing today?x