Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Symptom Spotters Anonymous;)

Replies

• B6 is meant to extend luteal phase. It says on the bottle that it balances hormones (?)

It won't make your AF return and its no good for long cycles (I dont think?) Still FC for you Ali81+1 - how sensitive was your test? I used internet cheapies but ordered sensitive which were 10milu. they pick up hcg sooner than some like cb.

Hope that helps.

I know the cramps are a good sign really. Just uncomfortable and niggles in my mind.

xxx

• I'm thinking of testing 2moro with a FR , period due thurs if I'm on a 28day cycle ! Been queasy 2 days in a row now and V tired. Teensiest bit of spotting this morning n coffee just ain't right !
  • hi girls

I've returned to Babyexpert since having my daughter in August 2009 - it took 12 months to conceive.

I've just found out that after the first month of trying that I'm pregnant - very scary as really thought it would take a long time like my first.

I'm a serial symptom spotter so couldn't go without telling you a few from last two months.

1-6 dpo - zilch!

7dpo - breakout of spots on my back! (got these in first pregnancy but a lot later).  Also quite emotional

8dpo - sore throat and headache for 24 hours (googled this and sore throat good sign)

10dpo - had a bit of queasy feeling but thought I was imagining it.

11dpo - did First Response - Big Fat Negative.  Thought that was it and had a beer!

12dpo - cramping in evening - thought AF coming.

14dpo - BFP on First Response and Superdrug.

I also had some CM but compared to first pregnancy I was fairly dry - definitely thought I was out!

I also had trouble sleeping - would wake up and not get back to sleep so generally feeling tired.  Put it down to stress at work.

No soreness in boobs - never got anything with first pregnancy either!

Looks like every pregnancy is different.

Anyway girls best of best of luck. Lets hope its a sticky one.

XXX

• Hello Purple1979, holding fingers and toes crossed for you testing tomorrow xxx

Ali81+1, let us know as soon as you tested again! Fingers crossed xxx

Welcome Izzybel, massive congratulations!!! Happy and healthy 9 months! image It's such a pleasure to edit the first post on the thread again and add another BFPimage If you're due in Jan, come join our small groupimage

Wishful-thinking, did you do another test??? Let us know, GL xxx

Sophie-zaki, Iggypop, Sarahsangels, Williambsmummy, how are you doing? xxx

Deeders and Littlemomma, sending you lots of PMA for next month's B

bd-ingimage Fingers crossed xxx

Sorry if I missed anyone!

All the best to all symptom spotting ladies xxxx

• FC for those testing!! image

• Well I did a first response n got a bfn, still feeling queasy and Im pretty sure my boobs are starting to resemble road maps!! I can see me testing every day this week now!! Baby dust to all X
  • I got another BFN last night on a superdrug test. I'm thinking of getting some tesco ones tonight. My tummy feels bloated & sore on one side so I'm not sure if AF might be on her way. I have a sore throat & feel very sorry for myself!x
  • GL to everyone else testing. Purple1979 - are you due Friday? If so don't give up as it could be too early. I used an fr with DD after already getting 2bfps with superdrug which were getting darker & I could barely see line on FR 2 days before AF due.x
  • Ali81+1 - yes I'm due either Thursday or Friday depending on whether I'm having a 28/29 day cycle. 

I've had a bit more spotting this morning, bleeding gums and the worst school run ever! practically dry heaving all the way, and got told by my sister in law that I looked grey!

Fingers crossed for all!

• Purple1979 - when are you going to test again? I'm now convinced I'm not pregnant but without AF I'm just clueless. I have 1 superdrug test left & know I should save it for a couple of days but not sure i have willpower! How many tests have you got left? How old is your lo?x
  • Ali81+1- I have 10 Internet cheapies 1 FR and 1 CBD which I'm saving till I get BFF! I'm prob gonna hold off till Wednesday to test again, my nips are odd tonight n my boobs don't seem bigger just heavier??!! When's your AF due? I have 2 step children aged 16 and 14 and 2 of my own aged 8 and 3 1/2 , busy house here! My body is telling me I'm prg but my head keeps telling me I'm imagining it! FC X
  • Hi girls, tested again yesterday with an Internet cheapie and FR, both BFN, also again this morning. AF due Friday. Boobs are achey, alot more than usual, and felt a little nauseous this morning, have a little cramping also, cm there and also had a blob of it earlier, tmi sorry! I have 3 FR, 1 Tesco and a few Internet cheapies to play with before Friday. GL ladies xx
  • Hi ladies, hope were all ok!

Im fine just full of a cold today, dunno if its a symptom or i have picked it up from somewhere image.

So early to bed for me tonight, at least its my day off tomorrow before back to work on wednesday!X

Hi jojo13, thank you for the birthday wishes, had a great time with my 2 boys (ds&dh), we went for a lovely carvery meal yesterday, been spoilt too, dh bought me some v.expensive cream and body scrub, literally your skin is like silk afterwards!image He got me a gorgeous bunch of flowers, a bracelet, chocs, a new purse and nail equiptment as love doing my nails. So have been very spoilt!! The cards made me cry too, lol!!!!image. Especially as ds had wrote 'mummy' inside. Anyways i will see you in DIJ!! X

Hi Purple1979,Ali81+1 and Wishful-thinking, keeping my FC for you ladies and GL X

Hi Izzybell, Congratulations again! See you in DIJ! X

Take care ladies X

• I'm thinking of not bothering with tests any more & just camping out in DIJ! AF might return if I did that! 1 test per day then wishful thinking!!image I can't decide whether to use superdrug test tonight or not?? It's hard for me to get to the shops in the week so I may make myself stop testing once this one is gone!! CBD is in a different bedroom & only allowed out if I get a BFP - I didn't like seeing the words not pregnant! But writing this I've remembered the cheapies I hate - at least I'd get my daily POAS opportunity!! Owensmummy - I'm glad to hear you were spoilt!xx
  • Well girls I got up at 5am this morning to pee on a first response and got my Bfp yay image I wasn't going mad after all... will post all my symptoms later for reference. Thanks for all your support and fc for many more bfps soon x x
  • Congratulations iggypop, I'm so pleased for you. Is this number 2 for you?xx
  • Awww yay, congratulations iggypop, fantastic news!!image Look forward to hearing all about it! X

• hi ladies i was due af 2 weeks ago this friday done several tests all bfn so really confused only used cheap 99p tests from asda apart from 1 clear blue last thursday so might try another cloear blue. we have been trying for 9 months im never late .

• Huge congrats Iggypop! That's wonderful newsimageimageimage So happy for you! See you in DIJ thread xxxxx

Goodness me, we do have a lucky thread!

Fingers crossed, ladies xxxxx

• Yep its my second image must be a fertile month for us as dd1 was born in Jan too... thank you for all your messages. Firstly i just wanted to point out that I've been resting using 'ultra early 10miu test' from the internet....??1 for 10.... they are still showing negative.despite two first responses clearly showing Bfp... looking at the packet again it states in tiny writing 'used to test from 15dpo' that's not ultra early its a normal pregnancy test!! So its still not picking up the hormone. Just wanted to warn you ladies as I know how disheartening a bfn can be and I think the packaging is very cleverly worded!! Anyway... I thought I was going to drive myself mad as I've felt pregnant for around 2-3 weeks! Symptoms haven't changed but gotten stronger... started with having a few dizzy spells, particularly when coming into a warm house or shop from outside, lots of cm, getting hot spells.... then getting waves of sickness that feel like I'm desperately hungry but eating doesn't was the sickness...weeing lots after every drink but that's usual for me! Oh and incredibly bloated Hope to hear more Bfp news soon!!! X x