Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

not sure whats going on

hiya everyone im 22 and i am 3 weeks late on my period which im never late, i keep thinking im gonna come on as i keep getting little cramps every now and again i also have a breakout of spots which i normally get when im gonna come on and yet i still havent. i did a test today and it was negative but this is normal for me as i have 2 girls and pregnancy tests didnt work for either so i had to have blood tests. my doctor wants to do a blood test next week but i keep holding back as i think im gonna come on so im constantly checking. i have also been sick and feel ill all the time, and the smell of milk is stronger than normal........any thoughts x

Replies

• Options

hello Mum17 I'm no expert, but didn't want to r & r! My only thoughts are: go to the doctorimage Your af symptoms might as well be pregnancy symptoms, right? All the best xxx

• Options

Hi mum17. As jollyJoey said i too didnt want to r&r, i would defo go doctors and get it checked! All the symptoms you have mentioned sound like pg symptoms,  so good luck and keep us updated image X