Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

Omg, someone please help!!!!

I was 4 days late on my period, never usually late, so I thought this was it, thus morning ad arrived and I felt fine, about 12pm I went really light headed & faint... I went to the loo & I had severe intense period like pains so intense it bought me to tears and I couldn't move from the bathroom floor, I then felt extremely nauseous & vomited! I went back up to bed & laid there for a bit, 30 mins later, sickness went, cramps went and now my blessings extremely light & no cramps at all! I never usually have severe or painful periods, it was sooo excruciating ! What happened in that 30 minutes?! Xxxx

Replies

• Didn't want to read and run but don't know what it could be. One month I thought we had done it, but AF was late then very painful and heavy. Hope you feel better soon. xxx

• Bleeding! ** sorry iPhone lol xxxx
  • Thank you hun, it's not heavy bleeding either! I'm so confused my blessings almost stopped! :/ zx
  • hi,

Im similar to dottysbird (i usually have a painful time with af) I have been a few days late before and the pains were excruciating i was in tears.

if you dont usually suffer painful periods it may be worth  making a doc appointment x

• I had exactly the same the month before I got my BFP - I was about 4-5 days late too with neg pg tests.  Not sure what it was or what it is. I've had it a few times since having my ds too - Drs theory is it's just one of those things lol. Women are ruled by hormones - if you're ttc your hormones will be more sensitive and it confuses things slightly and makes our body do things it wouldn't normally.

Sorry I cna't be much help but glad it didn't last long!

x

• So it could still be a positive?! It was so strange never ever had this or experienced anything similar, it only lasted 20 ish minutes and then dussapeared and I'm fine now?! Really has confused me! Thanks girls xxxx