Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.

confused newbie

hello to everyone my names lizz im new and look forward to chatting with you . me and my partner have been trying for a baby and i feel slightly confused this month . im due my period on saturday 28 th but woke up to some pink spotting yesterday kept all day checking and it just stopped could this be a sign my period is coming early? im confused.

thank you for reading any advice i would be greatful

good luck to everyone trying image

Replies

• Hi Lizz, welcome to the site.

Sadly you won't know for certain for a few days what the pink spotting was, it could be a minor irritation, it could be the start of your period (AF) or it could be an implantation bleed for pregnancy.  Most early pregnancy tests will advise to wait until 4days before your AF due date so if you're due 28th you'd test 24th or after.  If you do test it's best done first thing in the morning when you get up.

Best wishes & finger's crossed for you.

• Hello Lizzyloop, welcomeimage I'm with KazzieM on this one, fingers crossed it was a sign of implantation! XXX

• Hi lizzyloop, and welcome. My af is due the 28th (my birthday!!image) and i have been experiencing some symptoms, have you been experiencing anything else? I will be testing tuesday or wednesday with a first response 6 day early test, just because i feel different this month. Ive been ttc for 2 months so hoping we both get bfp's!. As KazzieM said, it could well be an implantation bleed, or possibly af, does your af arrive early sometimes or do you think it might be too early for her? Good luck and keep us updated.

Caz X

• Thank you very much for replying to my post and for the advice. owensmummy08 today i have had cramping simular to af coming, when i went to the loo i noticed more pink on the loo roll and again had nothing since. driving me loopy im always 28 days like clock work im so confused im trying to not get my hopes up but it is strange for me had quite a lot of cramping today ?? .

My fingers are crossed you get a lovely BFP what a awsome birthday present to have image good luck to you too and good luck to everyone else trying hope you get your BFP x