Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

tests

What tests are everyone using? Have you batch bought? Are you early testing? If so how early?

Replies

• Options

Hi iggypop, i have bought a clearblue digi, first response and boots own. With my ds i found out on a boots own. I have also bought dip strips off the internet. I tend to buy 2 in a pack, i am due to test tommorrow so will be using the fr first to see what result i get. Its the 6 day early one and they are usually very sensitive. I got a positive opk at the weekend so im keeping my FC its a good sign. I hope this helps. image

• Options
    I've just bought 8 10miu tests on eBay... are they worth it? They only cost me ??1 so I thought I may aswel but I've seen some online comments saying they art as accurate as they state?
  • Options

Hi iggypop, i have bought the ovulation and pregnancy dip strips form the internet. The ovulation strips work for me, the first one i did i got 2 lines!image. I bought 5 10miu pregnancy strips last week and will try it out tommorrow when i test! So i will let you know if they work lol X

• Options

Hello, all the tests I have are the cheap ones from Ebay, I bought 20 in a batch. I'm trying not to test too early, but I think I'll only last until 10 dpo before I give in to poas;) xxx

• Options
    Hi, I have been using cheap 'one step' although don't think I will buy them again. I tested earlier and there was a feint blurry line after a couple of minutes wait, I went back in 10 minutes and it was completely gone! I took a pic of it cos I thought I was going crazy. I'm presuming it was a faulty test or an evap line ???
  • Options

Hiya!

I buy my tests off amazon.. i got a pack of 50 opk/hpt and they give you the choice of how many of each you want- i opted for half and half... the reviews were good and i've successfully caught my O day using them... so i would definitely reccommend getting packs if you're addicted to peeing on a stick (which i am) lol... I've tested everyday (cos i'm a pleb) and no BFP yet image im 14dpo and AF was due today but didn't turn up, the cow! image