Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

bleeding after positive pregnancy test?

Replies

• Wow, so good to hear ChasesMum. I'm now 8 weeks and all is good. Keep positive ladies xxx

• hey guys wodered if any1 cud help ive had 6 positive tests ill up load 1 now i had brown goey stuff start late friday nite and its been pink really light 2 day with 2 goey clot tipe things i had ivf 5 day implant and my test day was 2 day but ive tested all week and had 2 lines now about an hour ago the bleeding had turned red and like a period i also have lower cramps can any1 help i cnt ring my clinic till 2 moz xximage

• It's horrible not knowing , I thought I was 6 weeks preg and on Monday noticed brown blood panicked and went to docs sent me for a scan said could see sack and looked okay and to cone back in 2 weeks if not stopped , now had 2 days of period like blood clots too but no cramps , really upset as it's the not knowing looked on net and loads of positive and negative things it's driving me mad xx

• Hey Hun am going through the same thing right now am glad  you poped he question .My GP told me it could be an early miscarriage a lot of woman dont know they have it .

• hi , yes it was a miscarriage , the scan showed an empty sac looked on net and think was a blighted ovum , this is when egg is fertilised but the embryo doesn't form . It's been an awful 2 weeks but hopefully it'll all work out

• Sorry dear hope things get better it's not an easy time I know k going through the same 

• Ikel79

I'm so sorry for your lost I know exactly what your going through. Keep your faith and hopefully we'll both find our baby magic soon enough. Good luck I'm praying for your revovery. 

Xo❤

• I hope so , it's hard thinking you were 'pregnant' and now your not but also a little easier knowing there was no baby. Im hoping can happen again without me worrying , my first preg was so easy now I'm a it more wary x

• I know exactly what you mean. My son was born eight years ago. I didn't even know in was pregnant so there was absolutely no worry there. I gave birth to a beautiful healthy boy and it just seemed so easy.  Now that my husband and want another child it doesn't seem so simple. Back in August when I took 7 tests all positive I was so elated I just knew for sure my prayers for a second child had been answered. Only to have a painful early miscarriage at 5 weeks. I was heart broken, we both were and didn't know if I wanted to try again and risk feeling that way again. But a now that some time has passed were praying for a healthy pregnancy to be coming to us shortly. We're going on family island vacation next week and hope to start trying again once we return. 

Things seem bleek right now  but I assure you they won't always. Good luck ..and stay on this post..the advice I've received has truly helped.

Xo

• Thankyou I will , going to enjoy christmas with my family and see what happens x

• Hello, I've had similar situation. But I have miscarried 2 times already. I do have a son. He is 5 and after him, I have been TTC. I did get a 2 faint positive tests. So we were exciting and now I just am so confused. I am bleeding again. Little clots but not much. But bleeding is light but seems to be more every time I check. How much was your bleeding? I need some comfort right now. Don't know if I can go through this again :(

• Alg

Im so sorry for what ur going through. Its so hard and the not knowing is in my opinion the worse part. During my m/c the bleeding just kept getting worst but the unbelievable pain is what made me know that a m/c was definitely occuring. 

Im now 5 weeks and 3 days pregnant and everything puts me on edge of worrying. Today i started having small traces of pink when i wipe and literally statred balling my eyes out. My amazing husbanf calmed me down and were hoping were still not out yet. Im going for a scan tonight bc i might have kidney stones and im praying our peapod is still in there. My first ultrasound for the baby isnt till january 14th but if the bleeding continues ill be calling tomorrow. Is it possible to call your ob? Im praying for you! Its so hard to stay calm but if u can get there it really does help.

xo

• The bleeding started light but got heavier with clots like a period wasn't soaking a towell only when I wiped but was heavy then with clots 

• I have had this as well. Faint positives fallowed by what seemed like a normal menstruation. But 2 weeks later started spotting. It only lasted a day and barely covered a pad (sorry tmi) so took another test and another faint positive! I have scheduled to have blood work done just in case. image

• Hannahcollinconner

That is so difficult image ...has this happened more than once? I would definitely bring it up to your doctor when you go for blood work. Im praying for you! Good luck

• Hi ladies 

I really need a help like now

My period supposed on 3rd Jan til 6th came blood red with clots for five day but I did took two pregnancy test said negative on 6th Jan. ..help me I'm really confused and want baby so bad 

Thanks x

• Hey Lou 12345

I know  I'm 3yrs late on topic so I hope I get a response lol If it's not asking to much do you know how far along you where when bleeding? I got a for sure bro & had 2 doc's confirmit but  They day I got the news I started spotting then bleeding like a period. How long did it last & did it feel exactly like a period??

• Would have been about 6 weeks from last period and yes started light then like a proper period 

• Okay ladies I need some help please.

So my AF was due March 5 it was late we waited 6 days before testing. I took three hpt on March 11 two of them old fashion and one digital . Clear blue old fashion came back with a faint cross, the other old fashion which was cheap came back negative and the clear blue digital came back positive stating 1-2 weeks.  Now throughout that time from March 5th to 11th I was having cramps with light pink only when wiping, but the light pink was only some days not everyday, but the cramps were everyday. Now March 12 came and I started having severe cramping and bleeding. I went to the hospital that evening and they did a urine and blood test. The urine test came back negative, but I'm iffy on that result BC there was blood in the urine. The blood test came back and they said my level was only at a 5 so I wasn't pregnant, but they couldn't tell me why I had positive hpt. We are making an appointment with a gyno this week.  I only bleed from the 12th to the 15th, which is today I stopped and that is normally how my AF goes. So I want to take another test to see what it says, but I'm scared BC we have been ttc. We have fun with it and we aren't in a rush, but we both know what we want when it comes down to doing the deed. He is as excited as I am so hoping all it well. 

Does any other mom or moms to be have a similar story?